Post your text messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post you text messages.

Someone tried to call me and I just ignored them.

Wycombe fan: "Bad luck. but look on the bright side, you can watch Leicester at Adams Park next year. Welcome to proper football"

I'm just not looking forward to all my flatmates getting back... a Derby fan and a glory hunting Man Utd fan will be desperate to rub it in. At the minute there's a good chance of them getting punched in the face.

Last edited:

I actually got quite a pleasant one from a Liverpool fan who said he was cheering us on today.

I await the abuse however.

Man City : Football is a bastard sometimes,I know exactly how you are feeling.

I turned my phone off at half time

Someone tried to call me and I just ignored them.

Wycombe fan: "Bad luck. but look on the bright side, you can watch Leicester at Adams Park next year. Welcome to proper football"

Ah! I forgot them. Nice little trip up the M40.

But then there's Millwall...............

I feel really sorry for you Leicester supporters. Yours is a club steeped in history , with facilities that belong in the premiership.
Yet your owner decides to employ a guy who is so far up his own a**e its unreal.
When Holloway was in charge at Plymouth, he told the supporters what they wanted to hear, if you cut him he would bleed green, the Plymouth foreshore should be painted green, he loved the club and felt so wanted and content.
Then he gets a sniff at the Leicester job and once again (just as he did at QPR) he walks out on the club.

Leicester deserve more than Holloway, your club should not be wallowing in the old third division.

Get ready to be playing sides like Cheltenham or Yeovil, what a come down.

Holloway and Mandaric have let you down badly, is it not time for both of them to go?

Hope you come back up next season, but dont kid yourselves, it isnt going to be easy.

I feel really sorry for you Leicester supporters. Yours is a club steeped in history , with facilities that belong in the premiership.
Yet your owner decides to employ a guy who is so far up his own a**e its unreal.
When Holloway was in charge at Plymouth, he told the supporters what they wanted to hear, if you cut him he would bleed green, the Plymouth foreshore should be painted green, he loved the club and felt so wanted and content.
Then he gets a sniff at the Leicester job and once again (just as he did at QPR) he walks out on the club.

Leicester deserve more than Holloway, your club should not be wallowing in the old third division.

Get ready to be playing sides like Cheltenham or Yeovil, what a come down.

Holloway and Mandaric have let you down badly, is it not time for both of them to go?

Hope you come back up next season, but dont kid yourselves, it isnt going to be easy.

thanks gjtimbo. We will return

Sheff Utd (in response to a text that they are ****ing useless): Ha ha ture. And yours is quite a lot worse! you suicidal?

Derby fan: like you said to me, back to where you belong

Blackpool fan who was convinced their time was up: Sorry mate.

I was convinced months ago that this was our season for going down and pre-empt the goading by sending him a good luck this morning. This message could have been much worse.

I've turned my phone off there was 5 texts so far all laughing there tits off scousers brummys cov scum :098: I'll look again tomorrow :icon_sad:

Most of mine have been people trying to be nice in fairness.

An Arsenal fan just rang me and asked how I was feeling, and that he feels bad for me... Told me to drink it off and not cry too much!

Man U: "Oh well, at least you'll have some easier games next season!"

Leyton O: "OH DEAR !!!!!!!!!! Condolences"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673