Pre-Season Friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the other day, normally we start to hear next season's pre-season schedule around about now. With our position, I assumed we'd leave for a couple of week.

But City are confident......playing League One opposition in the pre-season friendlies according to the OS.

Cheltenham Town (I got a mate what studys there)
Tuesday 31st July, 7.45pm
Whaddon Road

That's handy I work in Cheltenham, I can just pop and get the oldest Grandson and take him to his first game, he's 4 it's time to teach him life's not all fun and games! :) He can start suffering with the rest of us although his Dad's family are Cheltenham supporters so I'll have to book him first so they don't take him and get him supporting the wrong team.

That's handy I work in Cheltenham, I can just pop and get the oldest Grandson and take him to his first game, he's 4 it's time to teach him life's not all fun and games! :) He can start suffering with the rest of us although his Dad's family are Cheltenham supporters so I'll have to book him first so they don't take him and get him supporting the wrong team.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Top class missionary work. ;) :038: :038: :038: :icon_razz

I was thinking the other day, normally we start to hear next season's pre-season schedule around about now. With our position, I assumed we'd leave for a couple of week.
Wortho said in an interview he'd been given the job of arranging the pre-season, even though he might not be here for it.

Did you have to be back home by 9pm then, HF?

Should of had the week off.

The last bus is at 6pm from Perth,I have to change buses at a place called Tyndrum,quite why I'm telling you this I don't know:icon_conf.You have to be back in Kinloch for 9pm,they shut the gates then for the night

The last bus is at 6pm from Perth,I have to change buses at a place called Tyndrum,quite why I'm telling you this I don't know:icon_conf.You have to be back in Kinloch for 9pm,they shut the gates then for the night

You're giving it all away now, HF

Save it for the book

You're giving it all away now, HF

Save it for the book

Theres a chapter in it of the conversation I overheard in a Glasgow pub between Neil Lennon and Gerry Taggert about how they want to go back to Leicester and manage....

There's a market there for your book, HF.

Middle-aged man goes to an isolated town to seek pastures new.

I can see it being made into a film.

Oi you cheeky fecker.
It was rumoured that my life was to be made into a film but it was shelved when Frankie Howerd died...he was to play the lead role

There's a market there for your book, HF.

Middle-aged man goes to an isolated town to seek pastures new.

I can see it being made into a film.

The Birdcage has already been done......

Oi you cheeky fecker.
It was rumoured that my life was to be made into a film but it was shelved when Frankie Howerd died...he was to play the lead role

and now the under study John Inman chucked his chips in as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670