Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Leicester City 2007-08 pre-season schedule:
Saturday, July 14 v Quorn FC (a) 3pm
Tuesday, July 17 v Hinckley United (a) 7.30pm
Friday, July 20 v Mansfield Town 7pm (a)
Saturday, July 21 v Notts County (h) 3pm
Tuesday, July 24 v Partick Thistle (a) 7:45pm
Saturday, July 28 v Kilmarnock (a) 3pm
Tuesday, July 31v Cheltenham Town (a) 7.45pm
Saturday, August 4 v Portsmouth (h) 3pm - all-ticket - no tickets will be sold after 5pm the previous day
Monday, August 6 v Cambridge United (a) 7.45pm

I've made this sticky because every summer we get repeated requests for the pre-season fixtures.

Last edited by a moderator:

drummindefender

Leicester City 2007-08 pre-season schedule:
Tuesday, July 17 v Hinckley United (a) 7.30pm
Friday, July 20 v TBC (a)
Tuesday, July 24 v Partick Thistle (a) 7:45pm
Saturday, July 28 v Kilmarnock (a) 3 pm
Tuesday, July 31v Cheltenham Town (a) 7.45pm
Saturday, August 4 v Portsmouth (h) 3pm

I've made this sticky because every summer we get repeated requests for the pre-season fixtures.
i've never seen someone get so excited about playing partick thistle ;)

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Hinckley & Portsmouth for me. I hope I can share my Hinckley experience again with the same wonderful people as last year!!! :icon_wink

I'm away for the rest of them

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Boc got really excited last time we played there. But that's only because he got to meet Peter Canero's mum.

Meanwhile Jeff took more interest in his dad. I have got a photograpgh of the two of them together.

cooperLCFCanstey

i understand its impossible to say right now but could the pompey game be the biggest attendance for a LCFC friendly at the walkers? or was that against Barca? if so what was the attendance for that game?

a load of new signings, milan is a leicester fan, bell ringer, cheap tickets and free lcfc/serbia flags all round could lead to a "mouth watering" fixture.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
any decent train tickets?

Saver Return fare from Leicester to Glasgow is £97.80. Booking this early, you should be able to find Virgin Advance tickets at £18 each way.

I wouldn't book yet - not least because these fixtures tend to change a little before they are absolutely finalised. I'm still waiting to hear where the 'to be confirmed' fixture will be - will it be in Scotland? (I know that the OS says that City will go to Scotland after tbc fixture but that might not be accurate) Part of my thinking is that I presume that City will be going to Kinross House again to use it as a training camp - this is some way north of Glasgow and yet the two announced are *in* Glasgow and *south of* Glasgow - I wonder if there isn't going to be another game a bit further north.

Last edited:

stevewalshwasgod

Saver Return fare from Leicester to Glasgow is £97.80. Booking this early, you should be able to find Virgin Advance tickets at £18 each way.
Virgin have changed their website havent they so it gives you the cheaper fairs...

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Virgin have changed their website havent they so it gives you the cheaper fairs...

If you're looking for a cheaper fair, you would possibly be better to go to Nottingham for the Goose Fair. I can't see the sense in trekking right up to Scotland just for a fair.

Lako42

If you're looking for a cheaper fair, you would possibly be better to go to Nottingham for the Goose Fair. I can't see the sense in trekking right up to Scotland just for a fair.

just got a bit of apple lodged in my throat when reading that :)

Last edited:

Spanky Fox

i won't be going, espically to scotland to watch sylla vs our team, i might make it for the portsmouth game but i will see how i am feeling to be honest

Spanky Fox

oh yeh and what the first game of the season is, come on charlton at home,

fitz

last fair i went to in scotland was when i was about 15, yakked up everywhere for about 2 hours after getting off the waltzer. happy days, it was cheap though, much cheaper than an english fair would have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669