Pre-Season Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

When do the players report back? (1st july?), hopefully any outgoings/incomings will be sorted by then

not on the day the window opens i meant by the time the players met up for training

I highly doubt we'll have all our business done by then, they'll be back in training at the beginning of July.

Paul Gallagher has tweeted ...

Paul Gallagher‏@Gally_7

Back to the training ground tomorrow for testing .. #wowcantwait

So presumably the initial parts of pre-season start tomorrow.

Like the sarcastic hash tag

So presumably the initial parts of pre-season start tomorrow.

Good news if they're all going in for individual fitness testing, I would assume it's being done so the coaching staff can tailor each player's training regime based on his fitness level. I'm glad Pearson is taking a close look at the player's fitness levels - it certainly seemed to be an issue last season. Fitness is absolutely key in this league, I don't think it's any surprise we conceded so many goals late in games last season, there were a lot of tired legs out there. If we can keep up our performance levels that bit longer than our opposition, then we'll definitely stop chucking games away and we might even win some games late on too.

Last edited:
It's almost a whole 24hours since Gallagher announced he would be at the club - why the **** haven't we signed anyone? I expected us to have concluded our business within minutes of England being unceremoniously booted out of the tournament. What the **** is Pearson playing at?

Some good news from Schlupp:
@Jeffrey_Schlupp: Soo happy that there is now a subway right next to the training ground! Beautiful!!

Last edited:
Good to know they've got their priorities right! Must be the one at the BP garage on Aylestone Road.

Nah, he used a lowercase 'S' so he can't be referring to the food chain. He's obviously either talking about a new rapid transport system that's been installed in Leicester quietly or there's a safer way for the lads to cross the road now when they come out of the training ground

Haha, I read that earlier today and I genuinely thought that he meant a subway under the road. Seems silly now to think that Schlupp would be so excited about that.

Haha, I read that earlier today and I genuinely thought that he meant a subway under the road. Seems silly now to think that Schlupp would be so excited about that.

I think it's great, he's obviously a very responsible lad if he's that impressed by road safety measures

Maybe he is planning to carry out nefarious activities in the subway and cares little for the safety aspect, instead planning a walkway of terror for innocent passers-by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566