Prediction League: Pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaarev leads Mawsley 28-27 - and Blaarev still has four results to come.

fox58 v spionfox is a very low-scoring affair - spion leads 13-5, so even a win for Derry City today won't turn it around for fox58. Had Bradford avoided defeat yesterday this would have been a very different game.

Thanks for testing the new system gents, and double thank you for being awkward :038: I've discovered this version of the PL is going to be relatively easy to run if I'm smart about it.

fox58 v spionfox is a very low-scoring affair - spion leads 13-5, so even a win for Derry City today won't turn it around for fox58. Had Bradford avoided defeat yesterday this would have been a very different game.

Thanks for testing the new system gents, and double thank you for being awkward :038: I've discovered this version of the PL is going to be relatively easy to run if I'm smart about it.
Shit! I scored with Maws but didn't notice until BM told me

Then we will just have to try and be smarter to make it more difficult for you :icon_wink

Derry win.

Great work BM not sure how it works but its good to have the prediction league back

Pre-season friendlies.png

Wins for Breidablik, Viking and Odd bump Blaarev's score up to a healthy 49.

Derry City's win pulls it back to 13-10 for fox58.

Derry win.

Great work BM not sure how it works but its good to have the prediction league back

No one has a ****ing clue what is going on.

BM is sitting in a pool of piss as a result of laugh-induced bladder failure as he just makes up scores.

No one has a ****ing clue what is going on.
Loads of teams you picked lost. Most of Blaarev's won.

Let me explain. You bagged 12 points for De Graafschap, and five each for Benfica, Monaco and Barcelona. You didn't score any more points. Blaarev got 13 points for Lillestrøm, 11 for Odd and five each for Rostov, Basel, Legia Warsaw, Breidablik and Viking.

Loads of teams you picked lost. Most of Blaarev's won.

Let me explain. You bagged 12 points for De Graafschap, and five each for Benfica, Monaco and Barcelona. You didn't score any more points. Blaarev got 13 points for Lillestrøm, 11 for Odd and five each for Rostov, Basel, Legia Warsaw, Breidablik and Viking.
I actually understood this!

Great work me thinks :038:

Last edited:
Perhaps you should now pick a list of cricket teams:icon_wink
If I should do that I would not include LCCC. That is about all I understand about cricket. And that one of the players is wearing a Batman costume. Weird sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669