Prediction League - WEEK EIGHT tables - NOW COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
In a generally higher scoring week, it's Old Git who takes the top dog of the week mantle; his 33-point Chumps League haul rocketing him from mid-table mediocrity to a place just outside the promotion zone. Nathan and Boy Genius also hit the thirties in the Prem; only the Fizzy didn't have anybody in this bracket with spion topping their list with only 26.

In the divisional races PKAKTF, Motown and MK all retained their leads; the former allowing Yorkshire Vixen to get a point closer but the last two named stretching their advantage.

Meanwhile at the other end of the tables, there's little change. In the Prem gregs_y2k seems to be accepting his fate, but bocadillo, jb5000 and The Deacon could do no better than shuffle the remaining relegation places between them. Similarly in the Fizzy cornish, fcukcov and Hammond Organ stay deep in relegation trouble with the first two swapping their lowly positions. Worrying times though for Brown Nose and Dunmow; their low scores bringing them to the brink in their relative divisional struggles to avoid the drop. The real drama story of the week though is in the Chumps where there are daily rumours that the lako42 team has been abandoned by its chairman who was allegedly seen getting on a plane to New Zealand over the weekend.

p8.JPG f8.JPG c8.JPG

And this is how we did this week - as a percentage of the total points available on each fixture:

Our best performance (Crystal Palace v Scunthorpe): 58%
Our average performance over the fourteen games: 26%
Our performance on the Leicester City v Colchester fixture: 14%
Our worst performance (Preston v Barnsley): 10%

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK EIGHT tables - PROVISIONAL

Fast work Boc, but there wasn't an early game was there?

Fast work Boc, but there wasn't an early game was there?

There wasn't - but your predictions were posted after the last opportunity that I got to download them to the database.

Boc im sure ive got 18 points so far, or is this not including the watford game?

its not showing up for me and says invalid link if i click.

Boc im sure ive got 18 points so far, or is this not including the watford game?

Does not include Watford game. I will add that when I get home.

its not showing up for me and says invalid link if i click.

I was updating the tables. Should be OK now.

Just out of curiosity, who was the top scorer today Bob? I'm sure whoever it was must be a real hero.

Just out of curiosity, who was the top scorer today Bob? I'm sure whoever it was must be a real hero.

**** knows. I haven't had much time to look yet.

My best week this season, but checking the scores I'm sure it should have been even better - or has my Alzheimers progressed to another level?

Ah, reading back, maybe the WBA - Watford result is still not included?

Last edited:

11???? by my reckoning i had 19 including the wba/watford result, i got that result and c pal/scunny and charlton/saints scores spot on plus 3 for bristol and 1 for cardiff result??????

My best week this season, but checking the scores I'm sure it should have been even better - or has my Alzheimers progressed to another level?

Ah, reading back, maybe the WBA - Watford result is still not included?

Correct. Just started now to update it for that match and for the East Anglia derby.

11???? by my reckoning i had 19 including the wba/watford result, i got that result and c pal/scunny and charlton/saints scores spot on plus 3 for bristol and 1 for cardiff result??????

Correct. Although the Bristol City match had been scored correctly, it had failed to increment your score. No worry though because it would have been caught in the reconciliation before the final table was published.

You have in fact got 24 now, with another 5 coming your way from the Portman Road game.

Correct. Although the Bristol City match had been scored correctly, it had failed to increment your score. No worry though because it would have been caught in the reconciliation before the final table was published.

You have in fact got 24 now, with another 5 coming your way from the Portman Road game.

thats what i make it as well at least ive worked it out right at long last :)

poor week for me

well done Boc:038:

Now updated to take account of the Saturday evening and Sunday games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669