Prediction League - WEEK SEVEN tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
We've got to talk about the Fizzy first so that we can congratulate alex for being the first past the century mark this term. Well done that man - and a 10-point cushion for your efforts!!

Elsewhere in the division, the week's highest scores of 25 and 24 points see Dunmow and chesterfield fo respectively jumping 5 places up the table. At the bottom nowI'mherenowI'mnotherenewton and notamulleteitherfludie seem to have given up but Nathan (top of the table only two games ago), KIVETON, lako and glyn must be regretting missing the opportunity to get among the points.

In the Prem jb5000 is back on top with last week's 13-place climber, Boy Genius, down from top spot to third. Only seven points separate first from seventh in this very close division.

At the bottom Yorkshire Vixen seems at last to have woken from her slumbers; her 17-point haul being her best of the season so far. This has pulled her past the frequently absent Doggie_muz and to within a couple of points of BOB HAZELL and Nottingham, two of this week's Premier League truants. Motown makes up the quartet of those queuing for a better memory.

Gaz stays on top of the Chumps for the fourth consecutive week; Hammond Organ and Richie_d123 complete the trio who are just pulling away a bit at the top.

p7.JPG f7.JPG c7.JPG

Most successfully predicted fixture: Millwall v Carlisle - 1.87 points per prediction
Points per prediction in City's game - 1.53 (the third most successfully predicted fixture)
Average points per prediction: 1.1
Least successfully predicted fixture: Huddersfield v Leyton Orient - 0.05 points per prediction

Average points per prediction (Prem): 1.11
Average points per prediction (Fizzy): 1.16
Average points per prediction (Chumps): 0.99

Phew! Up-to-date at last!!

And we're up to date! The spectre of demotion recedes... for now.

2 feckin 2. my god!

At the bottom Yorkshire Vixen seems at last to have woken from her slumbers; her 17-point haul being her best of the season so far. This has pulled her past the frequently absent Doggie_muz and to within a couple of points of BOB HAZELL and Nottingham, two of this week's Premier League truants. Motown makes up the quartet of those queuing for a better memory.

Phew! Up-to-date at last!!

I was otherwise engaged working in Nottingham on Tuesday so missed the chance to improve on my surge up to third place the week before. How I wish I had not wasted the chance on Monday to put my predictions in. :icon_roll
Yorkshire Vixen's bottom and waking from her slumbers had me thinking of other things:icon_razz

Last edited:
a step in the right direction

great work Boc:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675