Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY THREE results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
BG takes the honours as homer blunts Brauny's challenge.

Notts, the old frog, jb and foxybru will be plying their trade in the Fizzy next season.

p23.JPG

p23tab.JPG

Last edited:
Despite being held to draw by relegation-bound ch4mbo, increases his advantage at the top to a magnificent 7 points and takes the title with flying colours. Dour, MOUNTSORREL and Siouxsie will be joining them in the Prem next season.

At the other end camberwell, KIVETON, ch4mbo and MUSSWELL dust off their copies of the 'Guide to the Grounds of the Prediction Chumps League.

f23.JPG

f23tab.JPG

Long-time Chumps leader Jeff loses narrowly to Joe_ but hangs on to take the title on goals scored - would we ever have heard the end of it if the latter had gained the single bonus point that he needed to get to the top? MHS and Pork Pie are also promoted.

c23.JPG

c23tab.JPG

Last edited:
So there it is - another Prediction League season is over. Congratulations to the winners, commiserations to the losers and many, many thanks to everybody who took part.

Predictions Cup Final and 3rd place final starts this weekend. I won't be in a position to organise any kind of competition in connection with the World Cup but the Prediction League will be back in August - look out for announcements before the season begins.

Enjoy the summer!

Thank you so much for all your hard work doing this again Boc.
Top banana

Many thanks for all your hard work Boc. A great job as always :038::038:

Great stuff and thanks for your hard work and effort in running this predicition league :038:

Last edited:
Many thanks and great work Boc. On another note, I'd heard rumours that the top 18 sides in the Fizzy have all been match-fixing. If an investigation could be started, and points deducted, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.:icon_wink

many thanks Boc.

Back-to-back promotions for me. I'm treating this as an omen...

Thank's for all this Boc, you busy man.

I'm happy with top four finish. Do I go straight into the EuroChampsLeague now?

Cheers Boc, it shows just how the Chumps league was when you see that if i had scored one more goal this week I'd have won the league.

Congrats to Jeff though - solid all season.

Great stuff Boc, much appreciated. Very pleased with my debut campaign in the top flight.

Cheers Boc, it shows just how the Chumps league was when you see that if i had scored one more goal this week I'd have won the league.

Congrats to Jeff though - solid all season.

I'm struggling to see how one more goal would have put you in the top spot. Two certainly would have done though - unless Jeff had scored three more, of course.
:icon_wink

I'm struggling to see how one more goal would have put you in the top spot. Two certainly would have done though - unless Jeff had scored three more, of course.
:icon_wink

I mean if I had scored one more goal for Leicester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669