Premier League 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

Looks like we won't be seeing Suarez at the KP this season, after Barcelona agreed a fee with Liverpool.

Hope we haven't already bought shoulder pads then as that could eat into our budget

Andy Carroll out for another 4 months with an ankle injury. I can't be the only one who finds the situation there hilarious and to think that it couldn't happen to a more deserving case?

Who the ****'s that?

This may be one of your usual "who the ****'s that?" type questions, but I'll be honest I don't know much about him. For circa £16m I'd have thought I'd have at least seen him play a bit, but in all honesty, I don't have a clue.

This may be one of your usual "who the ****'s that?" type questions, but I'll be honest I don't know much about him. For circa £16m I'd have thought I'd have at least seen him play a bit, but in all honesty, I don't have a clue.
Genuinely no clue who he is.

Young defender played a handful of games. Not really had much of a look in because of Clyne, Fonte and Lovren (I believe he can play CB or RB) but supposedly the next big thing from the Southampton conveyor belt after Luke Shaw.

Chambers has looked decent in the few games I've seen him in but assumed it was rumour bollocks when I saw it yesterday.

Are Southampton going to have anyone left?

They'll have got a lot of money this summer but I'm not sure who they'll get to join when everyone else is leaving. Shame to see their squad being ripped apart as it is at the moment.

Last edited:
Very good to see both West Ham and Southampton showing early signs of disarray. I had both of these teams well above us this season but who knows now? Sam Allardyce looks highly unlikely to last much longer and Southampton are putting all their hopes in the hands of a new manager with a pretty average record who has got a huge rebuilding job to do.

Keep it going both.

Very good to see both West Ham and Southampton showing early signs of disarray. I had both of these teams well above us this season but who knows now? Sam Allardyce looks highly unlikely to last much longer and Southampton are putting all their hopes in the hands of a new manager with a pretty average record who has got a huge rebuilding job to do.

Keep it going both.

well by the end of the transfer window Southampton should have a few billion in player sales so could probably afford anyone they like (other than the squad they had last season)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28542225

Southampton's chairman say's Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin 'not for sale'

However, Schneiderlin has tweeted.

Morgan Schneiderlin
@SchneiderlinMo4
6 years of an amazing journey #saintsfc DESTROYED in 1 hour !!!
Jul. 29, 2014ReplyRetweetFavorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670