Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea fans are now claiming Hudson-Odoi only dived because he got pushed in his back. Does VAR ignore pressure points in the back that cause your legs to go limp before your legs are touched?

Chelsea fans are now claiming Hudson-Odoi only dived because he got pushed in his back. Does VAR ignore pressure points in the back that cause your legs to go limp before your legs are touched?
If you think about it it’s incredible that Frank Lampard’s Chelsea were even able to fulfil the fixture given their transfer ban, you should them some slack. I don’t know if you’ve heard but they’ve played literally several youngsters produced by their vast and expensive academy which has been bravely and illegally hoovering up players for years.

If you think about it it’s incredible that Frank Lampard’s Chelsea were even able to fulfil the fixture given their transfer ban, you should them some slack. I don’t know if you’ve heard but they’ve played literally several youngsters produced by their vast and expensive academy which has been bravely and illegally hoovering up players for years.

Some slack, not too much though. The real brave troopers in this league are man city. They can't even afford to buy central defenders but are still up in 2nd.

I can see similarities between Lampard and Peter Taylor at City.

Come in, sideline some experience whilst pushing forward kids. Ride an early wave and everyone gets carried away.

Ultimately a shit manager is a shit manager. I've seen zero evidence that Lampard is any good. I fully expect it to end in tears.

I can see similarities between Lampard and Peter Taylor at City.

Come in, sideline some experience whilst pushing forward kids. Ride an early wave and everyone gets carried away.

Ultimately a shit manager is a shit manager. I've seen zero evidence that Lampard is any good. I fully expect it to end in tears.

I'm a Lampard skeptic too. Still, I've been surprised by the start they've made, especially after losing Hazard. I actually suspect Lampard will start to struggle when they can start spending money again.

Hate to say it, but Derby's current position suggests that he was doing something right last season

ManYooo look like a pub team

in fact they don’t even look that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572