Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd quickly check the Liverpool score when I woke up to hopefully receive some good news. ****. Oh well, let me cheer myself up by looking how well my cryptos are going. Double ****.

1621506769612.png
Love how Man City are "runaway champions" whereas when we won it with slightly less, but not significantly less, points, we were champions becuase everyone else was rubbish. Rhetoric...

View attachment 16109
Love how Man City are "runaway champions" whereas when we won it with slightly less, but not significantly less, points, we were champions becuase everyone else was rubbish. Rhetoric...

I think they're runaway champions because they've been so far ahead for months, it's been obvious that they would win it. It's their recent dip in form that's made it as close as it is.

View attachment 16109

I made similar comment in another thread. The second place team currently has the same points as Arsenal did that season. The lowest a team has finished second with since that season is 81. The year before our win it was 79.....They've definitely benefited from everyone else being shite.

Honest question: do you guys have bloody good memories or do you look this stuff up?

Because, tbh, other than we won it whatever season it was I couldn't tell you much else... Spurs fell away (that's the stuff of legend), Vardy took the piss out of Kane's lions tweet thingy... but as to who got how many points? Nah, not a damned clue.

Honest question: do you guys have bloody good memories or do you look this stuff up?

Because, tbh, other than we won it whatever season it was I couldn't tell you much else... Spurs fell away (that's the stuff of legend), Vardy took the piss out of Kane's lions tweet thingy... but as to who got how many points? Nah, not a damned clue.

I looked the 2nd place shit up. The points to win was used to put down our achievements so noticed the other day how man city aren't doing much better.....and man utd aren't much better than arsenal were that season.

I’m a stats geek, so I remember shit like that. All useless info though, I can’t remember important stuff, like why I just walked into the kitchen.

I remembered us being around the 80 point mark and others being a long way off. That’s about it

Chelsea might have a few injuriy concerns for Sunday (not Mount though, did I dream it? I thought he went off injured?) Anyways, on Kanté, Tuchel said (according to the Mockery)

N'Golo is not injured. He told me - and I understood him in French - he went out before an injury.

"understood him in French"? What ever does Tuchel mean to convey? That Ngolo tells fibs in English? Can't say he's not injured in English? That they converse in French?

I dunno, just seems a bit of an odd thing to say. But then I'm beginning to think that Tuchel is maybe a bit of an odd person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669