Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably got another job already lined up and his replacement is more than likely in the pipeline, thanks to a certain agent.

Another one of these managers who has got himself an untouchable reputation despite being absolutely average.

Lost 1 striker and essentially that's the entire season down the drain.

Another one of these managers who has got himself an untouchable reputation despite being absolutely average.

Lost 1 striker and essentially that's the entire season down the drain.

I think the loss of Jota really hit them too.

I'd love it, love it, if Kane went to Chelsea.
I wouldn't Timo Werner plays like a bloke that has won a pub quiz prize to play in a game of professional football, he needs to stay as long as possible before Abramovich loans him out.
If Kane went to Chelsea then Chelsea would actually be good.
I'd prefer it if he went to one of the Manchester clubs they are already above us so improving them won't affect us.

I see Klopp is getting some last minute end of season whinging in. It's a disgrace that two teams as vile as them and Chelsea are going to weasel their way into the top 4. For me Liverpool squeak it as my most hated club because they act exactly the same or worse than the other big money teams but retain that cult-like air of superiority over other clubs.

Don't care how much better Kane might make Chelsea, it's how much the move would wind up Spurs fans that makes me chuckle.

FWIW, it wouldn't surprise me if he struggles wherever he goes, Spurs being so much in his fabric.

The Kane to Chelsea rumour on the BBC gossip page seems like bullshit. They print these "X club is going to trade 3 players and a shitload of money for Y player" rumours every single year and I don't think a single one of them has been accurate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Depressing Stat of the Week:

If it all goes tits up tomorrow LCFC will have spent 68 of the last 72 Premier League matchdays in the top 4 & failed to qualify for the Champion's League twice.

Fukkin ell :bang::bang::bang:

All games kicking off at the same time, what's that all about then? What am I supposed to do until then? Can't even mow the lawn because it's raining. No local buses either so a wank's out of the question too.

All games kicking off at the same time, what's that all about then? What am I supposed to do until then? Can't even mow the lawn because it's raining. No local buses either so a wank's out of the question too.
Been that way for a long time hasn’t it?

Been that way for a long time hasn’t it?
What, the local bus service? Yes, sadly. I can get the school bus in the mornings apparently but perhaps not the ideal service to service oneself on.

(BTW, I was kinda being ironic. I realise last day kicks offs are same time, my comment was really about lockdown scheduling of games meaning that there's usually something on to watch)

What, the local bus service? Yes, sadly. I can get the school bus in the mornings apparently but perhaps not the ideal service to service oneself on.

(BTW, I was kinda being ironic. I realise last day kicks offs are same time, my comment was really about lockdown scheduling of games meaning that there's usually something on to watch)
C’est le Grand Prix!

Please let it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472