Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange handball by Kante in the Wolves game, from a Chelsea throw in, with no one near him, the ball bounced in front of him and he just gathered it up in his arms,

Mad that Man City extended Pep's contract after the start of this season. No doubt he'll spend a few billion in the next window. Chuffed for Bilic though, he's got a near impossible job if they want to stay up.
Bilic still getting sacked in the morning apparently. I don't think he's that much of a manager but he's done all they've asked without that much in the way of investment

Sam Johnstone has been making excellent saves in every game I’ve watched. A possible shout to replace Kasper when that point is reached

Bilic still getting sacked in the morning apparently. I don't think he's that much of a manager but he's done all they've asked without that much in the way of investment
Baffling. What the **** do they expect with that rabble of a squad? They were pretty much nailed on for relegation while they were celebrating promotion.

Brutally unfair if true. I’d echo your sentiment about his skills but christ there’s a big gap between expectation and reality there isn’t there

Bilic is a proven failure really. If Big Sam got them enough points to stay up then it will prove the move correct.

Personally I hope Big Sam ****s it up royally

They ended the Newcastle match with Parklife Austin and Ivanovic up top didn't they? Farcical to expect more than 10 points this season.

If WBA think that a change of manager will give them a better chance of staying up, why wouldn't they do it?

Bilic is an okay manager but he's already shown that he's a bit short at PL level.

Ever since we were hammered by everyone for sacking Ranieri, I've been reluctant to judge the actions of other clubs like this.

If WBA think that a change of manager will give them a better chance of staying up, why wouldn't they do it?

Bilic is an okay manager but he's already shown that he's a bit short at PL level.

Ever since we were hammered by everyone for sacking Ranieri, I've been reluctant to judge the actions of other clubs like this.

Allardyce and Pearson lined up, apparently.

Im just not sure the squad has nearly the required quality to get to 35-40 points irrespective of manager.

Big Sam hasn't managed for two and a bit years, I got the impression that impression that he wasn't that bothered about working again after the Everton job - considering the payoff he got from them, Newcastle and England I'm sure he won't need to. Meanwhile, I'd have thought Nigel elevated his stock enough at Watford that he should be looking for a better prospect - West Brom were always going to struggle with this squad in this season

Big Sam:

"Well, my wine cellar is now almost empty, so yes I am interested in the Albion job".
Money money money money money!

Enough to keep him in gravy and and piri piri pig tits for a good long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669