Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it was a pen either.

Klopp's interview wasn't too bad. Pretty much said it was their own fault that they didn't win.

I missed it....did he honestly say that? If so he must be leaving and beyond caring. They had windy weather, cheating not rewarded and a dubious pen that wasn't for them. Madness.

I’ve just watched it again and I think it was a pen. The angle from behind looks pretty clear to me that TAA raises his leg deliberately to try to foul Calvert-Lewis. I also still can’t see how that can be said to be making an attempt to play the ball, so I still think he should have been sent off. It’s a game of opinions though, so fair enough if others see it differently.

I’ve just watched it again and I think it was a pen. The angle from behind looks pretty clear to me that TAA raises his leg deliberately to try to foul Calvert-Lewis. I also still can’t see how that can be said to be making an attempt to play the ball, so I still think he should have been sent off. It’s a game of opinions though, so fair enough if others see it differently.

Nah that's how i see it but would admit to being very biased.

If he gave it for him raising his leg after the first challenge then he’s cocked it up by not sending him off

If he’s given it for the fact that he was going over before that then he’s cocked it up because that wasn’t a foul

Either way, he’s an incompetent twat

I missed it....did he honestly say that? If so he must be leaving and beyond caring. They had windy weather, cheating not rewarded and a dubious pen that wasn't for them. Madness.

Yep. He said that 90% of their game was good that they just couldn't really find a way through and when they did didn't take the chances they had. He didn't complain about the penalty saying that the game was lost by then anyway. Pretty amazing.

Yep. He said that 90% of their game was good that they just couldn't really find a way through and when they did didn't take the chances they had. He didn't complain about the penalty saying that the game was lost by then anyway. Pretty amazing.

Yes I heard it

Reckon he’s ready to quit

This one's the cream of the crop -

"we never had a siege mentality until we started getting ****ed over every week by decisions and the media hounding the manager."

:043::043::043::043::043:

Liverpool have always had it tough with officials. Does Wes Morgans head still look like it's his hand? Totally unrelated of course....

God bless those poor boys on that forum

Our thoughts are with them tonight

If he gave it for him raising his leg after the first challenge then he’s cocked it up by not sending him off

If he’s given it for the fact that he was going over before that then he’s cocked it up because that wasn’t a foul

Either way, he’s an incompetent twat
I agree.

praying 4 da livrpol there wiv da angles and pricess di <3

Surely Wham and Everton will drop away and that third place spot is ours for the taking.

Should never have been a penalty. DCL clearly ran into him on purpose and then fell over. Joke of a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363