Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply presumed you were doing an audition piece for employment as a pundit ("top six games only"). I honestly didn't think there was anything special about it, though judging from the reaction of those already in post I can see that you will be in with a good chance.

My view on it is....difficult technique but kinda unnecessary. Just use your other foot?

I simply presumed you were doing an audition piece for employment as a pundit ("top six games only"). I honestly didn't think there was anything special about it, though judging from the reaction of those already in post I can see that you will be in with a good chance.
Trust me, nobody hates Spurs more than me, but credit where it’s due. A fantastic goal.

I had to watch it again after the reaction. It really wasn’t that good was it?

Mourino’s expression immediately after the elbow suggested he knew a second yellow was imminent and deserved.

Yep, don't think they could have gone any better really - catching Man City is never going to happen!

Utd had to put a good shift in though, plus their game mid week, which won't be easy, should hopefully give us a slight advantage going in to the cup match.

Top 4 prospects look good at the moment.

West Ham game could be the chance to break their backs.

Wins against Baggies, Newcastle, Saints and Palace would more than likely be enough.

It could be a difficult week for city next week (United a bogey club and Man City are in great form) but they shouldn’t let anything that happens that week dent confidence.

West Ham game could be the chance to break their backs.

Wins against Baggies, Newcastle, Saints and Palace would more than likely be enough.

It could be a difficult week for city next week (United a bogey club and Man City are in great form) but they shouldn’t let anything that happens that week dent confidence.

Difficult fortnight - there’s the ludicrous international weekend in between the two matches

Yep, don't think they could have gone any better really - catching Man City is never going to happen!

Utd had to put a good shift in though, plus their game mid week, which won't be easy, should hopefully give us a slight advantage going in to the cup match.

Top 4 prospects look good at the moment.
Hopefully Milan take them to extra time.

Anyone watching wolves v Liverpool? Anyone bothered about this result? I'm torn like, can't see wolves catching us but can't find myself wanting Liverpool to win.

Anyone watching wolves v Liverpool? Anyone bothered about this result? I'm torn like, can't see wolves catching us but can't find myself wanting Liverpool to win.
Eh? Wolves are miles behind, Liverpool are at least still a theoretical threat, as unlikely as it may be. I’d like a Wolves win, just to kill it off a bit more.

Eh? Wolves are miles behind, Liverpool are at least still a theoretical threat, as unlikely as it may be. I’d like a Wolves win, just to kill it off a bit more.

I was taking the piss but then again....Liverpool do have some injuries, or so I've heard.

I was taking the piss but then again....Liverpool do have some injuries, or so I've heard.
My takingthepissometer is not working sorry, I’m feckin knackered, so it was straight over my head.

Injuries? I don’t believe you, we’d have heard about it if that was the case, you’d think?

My takingthepissometer is not working sorry, I’m feckin knackered, so it was straight over my head.

Most of the time I'm not sure if I'm taking the piss to be honest. I've just hit that level of constantly being a bellend. You've got sympathy on the tiredness....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46