Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to God we don't bottle it.
The way other clubs at the top are playing, it might be difficult for us to bottle it enough to avoid CL qualification.

The way other clubs at the top are playing, it might be difficult for us to bottle it enough to avoid CL qualification.

It would almost be worse than last season.

One things for sure, we wouldn't be able to take the piss out of Spurs and Arsenal anymore

I must admit, after yesterday's results, that I might just be in agreement. We have to make sure though that we take advantage (today for instance) of such occurrences to give us a 'bottle buffer'.

Whilst we have some tough games at the end the season, so do the other clubs that are there or there abouts (Spurs, Chelsea, Wham, Everton) 3 points today will make life easier and hopefully mean we can accept draws, and the odd loss, in those head-to-head matches. We really don't to be have to winning v Spurs on the last day.

Spurs are the only ones I'm worried about.

West Ham are a threat too.

Since September their only defeats in the league have been against last season's top four. They have an easy end to the season - their final five games are against Burnley, Everton, Brighton, West Brom and Southampton.

Our game against them could be crucial.

Since September their only defeats in the league have been against last season's top four. They have an easy end to the season - their final five games are against Burnley, Everton, Brighton, West Brom and Southampton.

They’ve also got Man U & Wolves away and Arsenal, Chelsea & Everton at home, so there’s a lot to get through for all teams yet.

They already beat us at a time when they were shit.

I agree. They just can't defend. I do really think they have very limited options in their squad, though.

Romeu makes them more solid. They aren't the same without him.
They’re probably fortunate that they’ve got the points they’ve got already and will likely just about have enough to survive.

They’re probably fortunate that they’ve got the points they’ve got already and will likely just about have enough to survive.

Especially with Ings missing for much of the rest of the season.

Beyond Ings and Romeu...

Walker-Peters is OK, Adams a decent bench option and Ward-Prowse obviously has his moments...but the rest are just not really up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669