Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're mentally tougher than last year.
A pretty low bar perhaps? ;)

But, yes, we're a different side and I can't see us repeating that kind of implosion. I can still see us not getting the results we need though. I want to see a steadying result/performance at the weekend (and have some positive news on the injury front) and perhaps then I'll feel a little more confident. We got some 'head-to-heads' coming up (I know some people don't like the '6 pointer' expression!) that could be decisive.

Last edited:
I'm just happy that the best teams are already in the top 4.

If it were Chelsea sitting in 5th I'd be more concerned. That might be a bit disrespectful to Wham actually.

Man Utd appoint their first ever football director, and it’s.............

Someone I’ve never heard of. I thought they would go a bit more high profile, to be honest.

Man Utd appoint their first ever football director, and it’s.............

Someone I’ve never heard of. I thought they would go a bit more high profile, to be honest.
I'm quite surprised they've not had one before!

Southampton are a great advert for pissing about with the ball at the back tonight. Got to admit it's one of my favourite things in our style too. Why lose the ball in the opposition's half when you can do it from your own penalty area. Total Football!!!

Jebus

Think I could score against Southampton’s defence

What a load of complete shite

Marching on together...

Last edited:
I'm enjoying this Leeds v Chelsea game. Quick and open, both teams moving the ball around crisply. Chances both ends. Obviously hoping for the Leeds win but, on balance so far, it's Chelsea looking the more likely.

I'm enjoying this Leeds v Chelsea game. Quick and open, both teams moving the ball around crisply. Chances both ends. Obviously hoping for the Leeds win but, on balance so far, it's Chelsea looking the more likely.
2 points dropped for Chelsea, which is good.

I'm enjoying this Leeds v Chelsea game. Quick and open, both teams moving the ball around crisply.
Second half turned to shite though. Nice that Chelsea dropped a couple of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566