Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably does. But then he's as responsible for their decine as he was for their glory years. Not that the arse licking Utd fans will ever, ever admit it.

I totally agree. whoever tok over from him was destined to fail. He left an aging squad that needed rebuilding, it was going to take time and a clear vision. Despite his critics I've always thought they should have stuck by Moyes, I believe they'd have been better off in the long run.

I'd have despaired of the world if any other decision had been reached. It now falls on right thinking fans of every side that plays Newcastle to replicate that banner every single time that they play. It needs to follow them around.

Maybe then the new Newcastle owner will think his sportswashing isn't going so well. Although, having said that, is a banner going to bother a "psychopath and killer"?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-59032931

I know this really shouldn't be a thing but I find myself strangely drawn to these videos at times like this. Some of the thickest people in the country filming themselves swearing in their bedrooms about OGS and Harry Maguire. Can't decide whether my favourite is the woman that is so thick she can only repeat the same line over and over or the man with the beard who really, really, hates Maguire.

Sounds like Conte is a shoe in at least

He'll have them looking completely different in no time. And with that, any hope of fourth place will disappear.

On the plus side, they're also being linked with Zidane and he'd be an absolute disaster there in my opinion.
I'm reading that BR has ruled himself out because he wants to replace Pep at the end of the 22/23 season. That's an interesting career goal.

I know this really shouldn't be a thing but I find myself strangely drawn to these videos at times like this. Some of the thickest people in the country filming themselves swearing in their bedrooms about OGS and Harry Maguire. Can't decide whether my favourite is the woman that is so thick she can only repeat the same line over and over or the man with the beard who really, really, hates Maguire.

Come on, there are no beards in this video

He'll have them looking completely different in no time. And with that, any hope of fourth place will disappear.

On the plus side, they're also being linked with Zidane and he'd be an absolute disaster there in my opinion.
I'm reading that BR has ruled himself out because he wants to replace Pep at the end of the 22/23 season. That's an interesting career goal.
Yeah he will sort them out sharpish. And there is too much quality in that squad.

The bastard of it is I think if we can nick a CL spot Youri would happily stay at the club.

That is the most boring thing I have ever seen in my life.

What, is the ****ing point?

That is the most boring thing I have ever seen in my life.

What, is the ****ing point?

Get with it Grandpa.

Our parents generation would probably say exactly the same about posting furious messages through matches on a forum.

As an aside, does anyone know if there is one of these when City play?

Get with it Grandpa.

Our parents generation would probably say exactly the same about posting furious messages through matches on a forum.

Why? Are you planning to make one?

Get with it Grandpa.

I think there is, yes. There's probably more than one.

Get with it Grandpa.

Surely watching one half of Manchesters support doing this is enough without being interested in the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566