Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see a man about a cat?
I saw that the BBC had got quotes from Chris Packham on the matter and I don’t know why but I find that really funny.

Tell you what though it’s taken some of the heat off of Newcastle’s ownership.

I saw that the BBC had got quotes from Chris Packham on the matter and I don’t know why but I find that really funny.

Tell you what though it’s taken some of the heat off of Newcastle’s ownership.
I do find his contribution a little odd, since he's been very clear in the past about what he thinks of cats. Still, cruelty is cruelty and ****s is ****s, so it's good to see the furbabies are safe

Zouma is a pathetic man for doing what he did.

However let's be honest here, cats are fecking evil creatures.
I love animals (who doesn’t), try really hard not eat them, give to charidee etc but yeah. Cats are shit.

I’ve met one I liked, he was an absolutely top lad but he belonged to my ex so my memories of him are tinged with sadness and he’s probably dead now anyway.

I must admit to being curious about what properties makes a cat 'a top lad'. I've got a pair of murderous bastards who clearly expect to be waited on hand and foot, but I still wuv the little idiots

I must admit to being curious about what properties makes a cat 'a top lad'. I've got a pair of murderous bastards who clearly expect to be waited on hand and foot, but I still wuv the little idiots
Just good company, no aloofness or vindictiveness. More like a small, calm dog.

He was very vocal too so it was good fun to have a conversation with him. I know that’s not unique in cats but he good meow on him.

‘Cats are shit’ was maybe a strong. I definitely wouldn’t kick one.

Cats are ****s. No idea why anyone would have one.

They don't smell, or slobber, or yap, or have sex with your leg, or require taking for walks twice a day.
They do shit in my garden though the filthy twats

I had various cats for many years both in childhood & as an adult. I like them. We have very similar temperaments & we understand each other.

I'd come home from work. The cat would be lounging somewhere having done ****ing nothing all day. It would bestow some brief affection on me & then demand to be fed. It would then go back to lounging about doing **** all. until bedtime when it would follow me to the bedroom, sit on my chest for 2 minutes to be stroked & then stroll to the bottom of the bed where it would curl up & sleep for 8 hours before waking me in the morning by slapping my ear & loudly demanding breakfast.

So all in all almost exactly like a marriage but significantly cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669