Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statement from Abramovich:

During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the Club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities. I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.

I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans.

During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a sports washing money launderer. I have attempted to ingratiate myself into English society by buying influence and pretending that I am a successful businessman. I have always taken decisions with my own best interest at heart, I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today continuing to evade proper scrutiny by making a wishy washy nonsense statement whilst making no comment at all to criticise the actions of my friend Vladimir Putin. **** you British scum, I have bought your politicians, your houses, and your football.

Yep.

Roman is no longer a steward. Man City are anti war (probably a specific war I think).

All's well.

****ing typical - just before we get the chance to play them

I was banking on those three points to help see us home. Not so sure now

****ing typical - just before we get the chance to play them

I was banking on those three points to help see us home. Not so sure now
The new manager bounce combined with the residual genius of Bielsa. Could be a bloodbath.

During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the Club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities. I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.

I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans.
The alternative was administrators being appointed when the ‘asset’ was confiscated.

Struggle not to see the blatant handball at the end of the Everton game and not think it’s a stitch up.

It was a shocking decision.
I say that as someone who has literally no idea what constitutes a handball. Looked dodgy AF though. Literally bumped his arm out to knock the ball down with his bicep.

Struggle not to see the blatant handball at the end of the Everton game and not think it’s a stitch up.

I like to think that it's a conspiracy among referees designed to get Lampard really Lampardy.

"It's simply beastly that we were denied by those rotters. I simply won't stand for it".

Meanwhile the refs piss themselves.

I like to think that it's a conspiracy among referees designed to get Lampard really Lampardy.

"It's simply beastly that we were denied by those rotters. I simply won't stand for it".

Meanwhile the refs piss themselves.
Can I assume you’re IFS? *touches nose*

I'm a freeloader listener so I'm not a proper ****er.
You’re not even up on the latest Roy content?!

I implore you to join mate… even so, you’re alright by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669