Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Everton match and I have to say that is by far and away the worst performance I've ever seen Man United. They were shocking.

On paper that seems a mad decision.

I suspect he’s told them he’s ****ing off if they go down, so they’ve decided to gamble.

They are nailed on going down. Why sack your best chance at coming back. Burnley are off to obscurity now. League 2 within 5 years.

On paper that seems a mad decision.

I suspect he’s told them he’s ****ing off if they go down, so they’ve decided to gamble.

I doubt that's the reason. I think most of us expected Burnley to typically get themselves out of trouble this season but it just isn't happening. They've been awful.

Dyche has been backed to bring in Cornet and Weghorst but he's turned them into shadows of the players they are. He's also ruined a very good winger in McNeil. Along with Pope, Mee and Tarkowski, that's a very solid PL team in my opinion.

I think his time has run out at Burnley and it is in both their best interests to have a change. I think they have a better side than their results and Dyche has to take responisbility for that. He's been an outstanding manager for them but sometimes you need a new voice.

The weird bit is the timing. If they were going to do it I'd have expected it earlier than this. All depends who they've got lined up to come in I guess. They may well be doomed anyway but Dyche was taking them down so why not punt?

I doubt that's the reason. I think most of us expected Burnley to typically get themselves out of trouble this season but it just isn't happening. They've been awful.

Dyche has been backed to bring in Cornet and Weghorst but he's turned them into shadows of the players they are. He's also ruined a very good winger in McNeil. Along with Pope, Mee and Tarkowski, that's a very solid PL team in my opinion.

I think his time has run out at Burnley and it is in both their best interests to have a change. I think they have a better side than their results and Dyche has to take responisbility for that. He's been an outstanding manager for them but sometimes you need a new voice.

The weird bit is the timing. If they were going to do it I'd have expected it earlier than this. All depends who they've got lined up to come in I guess. They may well be doomed anyway but Dyche was taking them down so why not punt?
To level the playing field somewhat, they also have Collins, Roberts, Westwood, Brownhill, a player that used to be Aaron Lennon and a player that used to be Jay Rodriguez. That's a whole heap of Championship dross right there.

He's done a remarkable job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670