Premier League 2022/23

I know that we are complete dog filth at the minute and everything, but we are all still laughing at how ****ing awful Chelsea are, aren’t we ?

I know that we are complete dog filth at the minute and everything, but we are all still laughing at how ****ing awful Chelsea are, aren’t we ?

All that money and Everton still look more likely to score a goal than them.

Brian Potter can't have long left. Cl exit to seal his fate?

Third best team in West London, great work Po’ah
I feel for the bloke to be honest. It must have been impossible to turn down the money they waved at him but in the end it could set his career back years, or destroy it completely. You can't go to Chelsea, or any of the money clubs, as a long term rebuilder. They want everything immediately. Bad fit from the off.

I feel for the bloke to be honest. It must have been impossible to turn down the money they waved at him but in the end it could set his career back years, or destroy it completely. You can't go to Chelsea, or any of the money clubs, as a long term rebuilder. They want everything immediately. Bad fit from the off.
Yep, was having the same conversation with some friends the other day. We all saw it the same way, so I’m not sure why Chelsea thought it would be any different.

He's not been helped by the recruitment policy, especially in the last window. It's been said that he doesn't seem to know what his best team is but to be fair he never had a pre-season to get to know his players and what system he wants to play with them.

I’d still have him here in a heartbeat

I’d drag Brenda all the way to Stamford Bridge for a manager swap.

Can't have too much sympathy. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank when he does get the boot. He'll probably still be in high demand from many sides other than the super league ones.

It's a strange one as on one hand he deserves the chance and time but on the other hand, any manager should be getting an huge amount more from the players he has at his disposal.

It's not just the points tally but their goalscoring record is atrocious and if it wasn't for the points Tuchel had got for them, they'd be right in the relegation mix.

I don't think it will damage his reputation too much though, another CL regular almost definitely wouldn't come in for him but I'm sure the like of us, West Ham, Everton etc would still jump at the chance to take him in the right situation.

The board would be stupid to sack him now, he's only got to wait a couple of games until the season turns for them in spectacular fashion.

Hopefully Everton get battered here

Hopefully Everton get battered here
I fully expect them to get at least a point and shine a light on how utterly pathetic our approach against Arsenal was at the weekend.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563