Premier League 2022/23

Shame for Arsenal. I think they deserve it this year for doing the rare thing of sticking by an under fire manager and for numerous key decisions that gave cost them. You don't usually see that going against the teams at the top. Having said that, it's Arsenal so it would be funny if they bottle it.

They've hit their inevitable rough patch.

Will be interesting to see if this Arsenal team have any balls. They've got a have in hand but look pretty toothless at the moment. Shame we don't play them next, although if they don't win their next ha 3 their confidence will be well and truly shot and we'll be the ones to put the final nail in their title winning coffin. Kind of hope Villa beat them, and the coincidence that it's Emery in charge for Villa, I expect he'll have some extra words of encouragement for his players.

Seems sensible because Everton have been doing so well :/

Also, why are they making these appointments when they're in the middle of being sold?

It's no surprise that there will be multiple bids for manure. The Super League will happen, it's just a matter of time. Manure's suitors know this only too well and see getting in now as not only cheap, but one of the last remaining tickets for that particular **** bus.

It's no surprise that there will be multiple bids for manure. The Super League will happen, it's just a matter of time. Manure's suitors know this only too well and see getting in now as not only cheap, but one of the last remaining tickets for that particular **** bus.
You just know that Newcastle will also be invited especially if they win the EFLcup this season

You just know that Newcastle will also be invited especially if they win the EFLcup this season
100%. They've (The Saudus) timed their takeaway slightly differently because they would first have to bankroll Newcastle to within range of that most sickly of invites.

The Spanish super cup is in saudi. Qatar have a few new grounds now....it'd be a waste not to use them for the super league

I’m now moving towards the “fine, **** off then” camp as regards the Super League.

It’s not working for LIV and it won’t work here.

I’m now moving towards the “fine, **** off then” camp as regards the Super League.

Yep me too, but unfortunately they want to be in both the Premier League and the Super League. I’d happily let them leave to be in that alone.

I really don’t understand why a league system needs a competitor. That doesn’t benefit the consumer in the slightest.

I really don’t understand why a league system needs a competitor. That doesn’t benefit the consumer in the slightest.
Unless Sky, BT and Amazon pull out of premier league sponsorship to put money into the Super League then I can't see consumers (Fans) paying for another media contract.

I would say it's driven by the European clubs as they don't have the T.V money and obviously want a piece of it, it won't work unless the UK teams sign up to it which would be to their determent.
Fans won't be given a second thought in any of it

It's all a bit 21st century Kerry Packer.

Hopefully doomed to failure after going for more and more chash for the few.
Cash is king. Gimmie even more money. Now.

It was inevitable with two bottom of the table clashes, but add in the Southampton win and the Forest draw and the table looks even tighter again. And Palace and Villa drawn back in a bit.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463