Premier League 2022/23

Football for the neutrals yesterday .

Before yesterday’s games, I was wondering where others were going to get points from.
Now we’re where they were, I’m actually wondering where we are going to get our next points from :(

Football for the neutrals yesterday .

Before yesterday’s games, I was wondering where others were going to get points from.
Now we’re where they were, I’m actually wondering where we are going to get our next points from :(
They don’t exist based on approx 30 games evidence.

Yesterday, Everton and Forest did what they needed to do. Forest faced a must-win game and actually won it, unlike us with our must-win games against Leeds and Everton.

Everton would have viewed their 2-2 away draw with us as a positive step in the right direction and have pulled a freak result out of the bag by thumping Brighton.

Forest might be able to stay up without winning another game now, especially when you consider the run-in of rival teams in the relegation scrap.

First Brighton throw in a stinker against Everton...& now Leeds are ahead against Newcastle. We are truly ****ed. The West Ham game is going to be ****ing irrelevant.

& of course Newcastle will be unstoppable against US & put at least 4 past us before half time.

Just **** everyone involved in this shit show of completely unneccesary shite.

At least we've shown Everton how to do it properly. They've been the worst run club in the PL for a decade & managed to stay up, we've been so for a fifth of that time & ****ed it good & proper.

At least I'll have a free day rather than going West Ham

They are down. Much like us last week, out with a whimper. Forest claim a pretty big point away at Chelsea putting them out of our reach even if we do beat Liverpool.

So our head of recruitment has been involved with the bottom two teams

Everton stepping up right in their faces

Doing everything we didn’t

Just put it on for five minutes and Everton have been superb, all over Man C and urgent on the break. And incredible atmosphere.

Again everything we are not.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664