Premier League 2022/23

Or you could just acknowledge when you're beaten and stop giving a shit, find your kicks elsewhere. I'm not saying it's easy to stop caring but if it's just making you angry or ill then it's kinda the best thing to do. I don't actually buy into that Shankly quote (or the common interpretation of it) - it is only a game.

Or you could just acknowledge when you're beaten and stop giving a shit, find your kicks elsewhere. I'm not saying it's easy to stop caring but if it's just making you angry or ill then it's kinda the best thing to do. I don't actually buy into that Shankly quote (or the common interpretation of it) - it is only a game.
I did that. The sky machine has managed to do the same thing to F1 - a sport which freely admitted the obsession with money, but didn’t realise how badly netflix and sky would **** it.

I did that. The sky machine has managed to do the same thing to F1 - a sport which freely admitted the obsession with money, but didn’t realise how badly netflix and sky would **** it.
As I don’t watch F1 (when it became a bit of a procession - in my opinion) and haven’t watched a race for probably 5+ years, what have they done to it please?

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to work in sport and maintain any moral compass.

I've been quite depressed about it for some time.

Are people following this story? What is the point of trying to compete in the PL any more?

It seems as though Chelsea have been bankrolled from Saudi Arabia and, now they're in FFP trouble, mysteriously, Saudi clubs are spending large sums to buy their unwanted players.

Yep. I should be pissed at where the games going but as it's already in an awful place I'm mostly just chuckling away now. Be interesting to see which club they favour now between Newcastle and Chelsea. Expect it could be Chelsea.

I don't drink.
Hard drugs then.

If memory serves you're in your 50s. Starting that late at least ensures you won't die young.

& if not that then there are lots of freely available sexual perversions that traditionally serve as distractions for the mature gentleman.

If none of that appeals, I'm at a loss.

Unless you find Jesus.

Hard drugs then.

If memory serves you're in your 50s. Starting that late at least ensures you won't die young.

& if not that then there are lots of freely available sexual perversions that traditionally serve as distractions for the mature gentleman.

If none of that appeals, I'm at a loss.

Unless you find Jesus.
Watch a bit of Telly?

As I don’t watch F1 (when it became a bit of a procession - in my opinion) and haven’t watched a race for probably 5+ years, what have they done to it please?
Stat-ised every race, commentating like every race is the best ever, and introduced DRS so that it’s not a procession any more, but almost all overtakes are just one car blasting past another on the straights.

Drivers are also media sanitised. We’ll never see another Raikkonen again.

Stat-ised every race, commentating like every race is the best ever, and introduced DRS so that it’s not a procession any more, but almost all overtakes are just one car blasting past another on the straights.

Drivers are also media sanitised. We’ll never see another Raikkonen again.
If they introduce some sort of F1 Xg then BN will be all over it.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463