Premier League 23/24

I find Wolves to be the most nothing club imaginable.

Their fans have a really inflated view of themselves as well.
Won nothing in decades but consider themselves to be a massive club.

Used to be Newcastle were the ultimate example of that, now Wolves can take their place. Exciting times for them.

From never going to win anything to winning without any real challenge. Would be good if he infected Bayern with spursy.

From never going to win anything to winning without any real challenge. Would be good if he infected Bayern with spursy.
Even better if Spurs win the league cup this season too.

That way we can laugh at Kane for being the curse and still laugh at Spurs as its only the league cup.

Even better if Spurs win the league cup this season too.

That way we can laugh at Kane for being the curse and still laugh at Spurs as its only the league cup.
Unless of course we go on to win it , then it’s in the top 3 best domestic trophies

He's going to bottle it & turn it down isn't he though ? If he had anything about him as an ambitious pro he'd have moved 3 or 4 years ago. Too much in love with being king of the castle at his club to be bothered about winning anything. Hope I'm wrong though as Spurs will finish bottom half without him & I'm ready to pile money on that happening.

& besides, can anyone think of a player less likely to thrive abroad ?

30 years & he hasn't mastered English yet, how long would German take ?

He's going to bottle it & turn it down isn't he though ? If he had anything about him as an ambitious pro he'd have moved 3 or 4 years ago. Too much in love with being king of the castle at his club to be bothered about winning anything. Hope I'm wrong though as Spurs will finish bottom half without him & I'm ready to pile money on that happening.

& besides, can anyone think of a player less likely to thrive abroad ?

30 years & he hasn't mastered English yet, how long would German take ?
A bit like Beckham trying to learn Spanish. Kane is White Hart Lane through and through and will stay a big fish in a small pond. Until Saudi Arabia come knocking next year.....

He's A loser

I want to know how Henderson gets on in Saudi Arabia.
"BEEF RATIONS, NO PORK LIKE, CUT YER HANDS OFF, BREAD TASTES ALL SUGARY LIKE, HOT ALL THE TIME, HAVE EIGHT SHOWERS A DAY, BIG SHINY BUILDINGS, NO BOOZE, FELLAS WITH FLOATY CLOTHING, CAMELS AND THE LIKE, HUUUUGE PAY CHEQUE, BANK HAPPY WITH ME"

Kane having a medical today.

Would be mad to not to go to Bayern. His reason to leave is to win trophies. He's almost guaranteed a league trophy so it's a safe move - but Bayern probably also think they could challenge in Champions League.

If Rudkin wasn't a complete twat he'd be on the blower to Levy for a Daka deal.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663