Premier League 23/24

Just think, we were thinking of getting that Howard Trafford goalie bloke but he picked Burnley.
2 goals conceeded in the first half. We've played two games and only let in one goal.

(25 points to anyone who can say who the actual 'Howard Trafford' is, without Google/internet search.)

He looked really good, actually

He had shots from both sides….

25 points heading to Mr Homer.
Use them wisley.

Kane deal complete and they're desperately trying to register him so he can play in the German SuperCup today and win his first trophy...

Surely that feels very cheap and meaningless to him?

Kane deal complete and they're desperately trying to register him so he can play in the German SuperCup today and win his first trophy...

why?
he's gone there to win trophies,
Overjoyed with the Audi cup, he'll be having orgasms galore at a real trophy

I think that would require a complexity of thought waaaaay way way beyond what the big man is capable of.

The ****er is nailed on the score the winner against us in the Champions League final in 2026 ain’t he? :rolleyes:

I hope this happens. The best player Spurs have had in decades has to leave the club in search of trophies and literally the day he signs for someone else he immediately trips over one? The universe has a great sense of humour sometimes.

That would be ****ing hilarious if he wins one on the first day away. What is that, the equivalent of the charity shield I assume?

It would be even more ****ing hilarious if Bayern don't win the league for the first time in twelve seasons and the duffer still doesn't have a trophy to his name.
That would be funny but I'd prefer to see Tottenham fans continue to suffer by having their best player leave and win a trophy on the same day he left and continue to claim a few trophies whilst they continue to win sod all for another 15 years..

It would be even more ****ing hilarious if Bayern don't win the league for the first time in twelve seasons and the duffer still doesn't have a trophy to his name.

It's win-win really.

That would be funny but I'd prefer to see Tottenham fans continue to suffer by having their best player leave and win a trophy on the same day he left and continue to claim a few trophies whilst they continue to win sod all for another 15 years..
If only both scenarios were possible.

What about Kane and Tottering remaining trophy less?

Arsenal match delayed by 30 mins.

Problems with e-ticket system.

Pop will be along in a minute to tell us all it’s just the old people who can’t use modern technology, or something

The tickets people have printed off working fine

The stupid ****ng e-tickets are ****ed

Modern football is wank

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670