Premier League 23/24

If only both scenarios were possible.

What about Kane and Tottering remaining trophy less?

Best case scenario is that they lose today, lose the Bundesliga, but win the German Cup or something instead - do they have an equivalent of a league cup?

Or win today and not win anything else.

do they have an equivalent of a league cup?
No, league cups are quite rare these days. In Europe, just the UK countries, Portugal and a handful of minor nations run them. Germany haven’t had one since 2007, France binned theirs off in 2020.

Pop will be along in a minute to tell us all it’s just the old people who can’t use modern technology, or something
Yep. Or technophobe wankers. I mean, there's also a slight fault with the system for this one game which doesn't help but for hundreds of thousands of others it's been fine and will continue to be so.

Get used to it. It's absolutely here to stay as it should be. You can continue printing out your train tickets, boarding passes, event tickets etc... if you wish, it's your time you're pissing away, not mine.

I'm used to stating inevitabilities and then waiting for the rest of the world to catch up.
Except, the inevitability here is that etickets are here to stay and will soon be the only way you can do anything that requires ticketing, so you need to get used to them.

They work brilliantly for millions and millions of people every day.

You can continue printing out your train tickets, boarding passes, event tickets etc... if you wish, it's your time you're pissing away, not mine.
It is your planet though, and stemming human's obsession with paper is something that will help the planet, albeit marginally.

Arsenal look decent. Forest look horrendous.

I hope, somehow, Forest stay up. It will be good beating them in The Prem next season.

Villa look a complete ****ing shambles

Hilarious so far

Tielemans looking like an unfit hopeless twonk, completely out of his depth

Who would have thought…

Best case scenario is that they lose today, lose the Bundesliga, but win the German Cup or something instead - do they have an equivalent of a league cup?

Or win today and not win anything else.
Kane on the bench.
Bayern losing.

Kane to come off the bench and score the goals to win his first “trophy”?

Unlikely as it is, it would be truly hilarious if the big nosed twat moved to Bayern and they won **** all

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663