Premier League 23/24

Because as the weird manc commentator said, his foot slid over the top of the ball. I don’t think it was serious foul play. It was just unfortunate his foot ended up sliding over and making contact.
If his foot slipped over the ball, he therefore wasn’t in control.
Could have been a leg breaker
Red card is correct, imo
As for the disallowed goal , looked onside to everyone else

It is also notable that the decision was instant with no silly ****ing lines. Like you say it was clearly onside.

I also believe that sky have been paid/persuaded/forced to not be controversial as anyone can clearly see it was clearly onside.

BeIn put the lines on. Football is just a farce now.

F7SpBIHXUAAFGMA.jpeg

If his foot slipped over the ball, he therefore wasn’t in control.
Could have been a leg breaker
Red card is correct, imo
As for the disallowed goal , looked onside to everyone else
Not for me. It’s at best careless or reckless. There’s no excess of force or brutality. I can see how it could be given, but not for me.

If it was the Curtis Jones incident (which I haven’t seen yet), he deserved it tenfold. The ****!

If it was the Curtis Jones incident (which I haven’t seen yet), he deserved it tenfold. The ****!
And if anyone was wondering what I was on about very late in this thread? Well, it was the Curtis Jones incident (which I still haven’t seen, but I’m still certain he deserved it. The ****!)

Checks to see who the VAR was.

Checks to see who is the ref on Wednesday night for City v Preston.

Darren England and Darren England.

Thank god Sean Dyche never got anywhere close to our club. I don’t know how disc beard has been a manager this long.

Checks to see who the VAR was.

Checks to see who is the ref on Wednesday night for City v Preston.

Darren England and Darren England.

Darren England. What a great name for a Viz character.

It's now becoming clear that the VAR officials thought that the ref had awarded the goal, carried out their checks on that basis and then put up the 'check completed' sign. The ref, having seen the assistant's flag, had given offside and gained the impression that VAR agreed it and restarted the game with a Tottenham free kick. The game having been restarted, VAR was unable to intervene further.
What an almighty cock-up!

It's now becoming clear that the VAR officials thought that the ref had awarded the goal, carried out their checks on that basis and then put up the 'check completed' sign. The ref, having seen the assistant's flag, had given offside and gained the impression that VAR agreed it and restarted the game with a
That’s possible. It would be ****ing crazy if someone thought for even a moment that it was offside.

It's now becoming clear that the VAR officials thought that the ref had awarded the goal, carried out their checks on that basis and then put up the 'check completed' sign. The ref, having seen the assistant's flag, had given offside and gained the impression that VAR agreed it and restarted the game with a Tottenham free kick. The game having been restarted, VAR was unable to intervene further.
What an almighty cock-up!
If the VAR officials had only “thought”, they should have seaked clarification , surely?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663