Premier League 23/24

The red card in the forest game.....****ing hell. It's about time they brought in video replays to help referees etc etc

I noticed even the club's twitter admin was venting on their official account :005: Long may it continue...

Just watched it

****ing hell, what an absolute abomination

Just watched it

****ing hell, what an absolute abomination

Yep. That and the basketball dribble in the ESL game that was ok for some reason. We need to campaign for a purgatory league or something. Promotion out of the championship is great but it'd be nice not to end up in the Prem as a punishment.

When i heard on radio they'd been hard done to I had a bit of a lol. But now I've seen it I'm sympathetic. The game's gone.
Same reaction for me. I heard them talking about the fact that it was harsh and chuckled a bit, but then I saw it and it was ridiculous.

It’s one thing for the ref to get that wrong, it’s entirely another that we have a video system that somehow can’t address such a clearly bad and impactful decision.

Just bin the ****er.

It’s one thing for the ref to get that wrong, it’s entirely another that we have a video system that somehow can’t address such a clearly bad and impactful decision.

Just bin the ****er.
Totally agree. So much talk about adjustments to the system etc, when in reality it has been in place for a while now and has proven itself to be unmanageable. Just get rid.

Totally agree. So much talk about adjustments to the system etc, when in reality it has been in place for a while now and has proven itself to be unmanageable. Just get rid.
But that would mean a group of egotistical maniacs admitting that they have got something wrong. Not going to happen.

Just bin the ****er.
It was an incredibly bad decision by all the officials. Boly was there was before the other player and the bloke actually stood on his foot, I've seen free kicks given the other way for that.

Leeds pressing the self destruct button. One man down, now one goal down.....

Chris Wood has got a hat trick for Forest at Newcastle, who look awful at the back.

Won't be long now before Howe gets the boot. Newcastle have reverted to type, struggling against relegation contenders. I've always had the feeling their owners underneath all the good form have just been waiting for an opportunity to get rid of Howe and get that big name in... sacked in the morning?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663