Premier League 23/24

Won't be long now before Howe gets the boot. Newcastle have reverted to type, struggling against relegation contenders. I've always had the feeling their owners underneath all the good form have just been waiting for an opportunity to get rid of Howe and get that big name in... sacked in the morning?
Beheaded in the morning

There are a few teams I despise in the Premier League, but of them all I think an abject failure at these vile bloodmoney geordie ****s would be my favourite
Always had a soft spot for NUFC, not least because I ****ing love the accent on a lass…. But yeah **** the ****s, they’re dead to me.

Learning things from watching on Amazon.

1) Liverpool are incapable of killing a game, even against shite.

2) They're inordinately proud of the little dashes on the screen that denote substitutions.

3) Steve McManaman looks like an old lesbian.

Villa completely uninterested in winning the league.

Maybe Emery has realised he won't be able to win the Europa next season if they win the title ? At least not without blatantly throwing their CL group, which might be a tad risky.

Villa completely uninterested in winning the league.

Maybe Emery has realised he won't be able to win the Europa next season if they win the title ? At least not without blatantly throwing their CL group, which might be a tad risky.
Hang on a sec, so you’re saying they’re not better than the Leicester side that WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE WITH 5000-1 ODDS.

Well shit the ****ing bed, somebody tell every ****ing pundit and ****flap on Twitter, Sky and the BBC because you can’t ****ing move for comparisons at the minute.

Hang on a sec, so you’re saying they’re not better than the Leicester side that WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE WITH 5000-1 ODDS.

Well shit the ****ing bed, somebody tell every ****ing pundit and ****flap on Twitter, Sky and the BBC because you can’t ****ing move for comparisons at the minute.
Just give it a few weeks. We're approaching the Jan - Mar, no CL part of the season. This is the bit where Man City usually win 12 on the spin , everyone else drops points & they all just fall away. If that happens again all the Villa talk will have stopped by the middle of Feb at the latest & everything will be back to normal.

Get Haaland back fit & spunk a few zillion in the window, watch Liverpool eventually get found out & wait for Arsenal to get an injury pile up & it'll all be over.

I hope that DOESN'T happen, but I'm prepared.

Just give it a few weeks. We're approaching the Jan - Mar, no CL part of the season. This is the bit where Man City usually win 12 on the spin , everyone else drops points & they all just fall away. If that happens again all the Villa talk will have stopped by the middle of Feb at the latest & everything will be back to normal.

Get Haaland back fit & spunk a few zillion in the window, watch Liverpool eventually get found out & wait for Arsenal to get an injury pile up & it'll all be over.

I hope that DOESN'T happen, but I'm prepared.
It’s a funny one isn’t it because by all right I should be rooting for the underdog. But in this case the current underdog isn’t remotely comparable to my one time underdog but by everyone comparing them to my dog and using us a benchmark I will them to fail.

It ain’t happening either way and our status as the greatest and most improbable champions of all time remains unchallenged.

It’s a funny one isn’t it because by all right I should be rooting for the underdog. But in this case the current underdog isn’t remotely comparable to my one time underdog but by everyone comparing them to my dog and using us a benchmark I will them to fail.

It ain’t happening either way and our status as the greatest and most improbable champions of all time remains unchallenged.
And will forever, unless Ipswich win it next year.

O’Neil appears to be doing a very good job there.
Perfect match I think. Wolves are used to being a dour, well organised, vanilla sort of team & club. Very much the right fit for O'Neil.

Meanwhile Bournemouth have always wanted to be known as an expansive, attacking side with flair & a bit of adventure who can have big days ****ing over the big clubs. Iraola fits them nicely.

Round pegs in round holes & the universe is in balance.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663