Premier League 23/24

It’s funny, I think Nuno might be a decent manager. But he’s exactly the wrong bloke to replace Cooper, just as the Spurs job was the wrong one for him

Forest fans are going to ****ing hate him.

It's a sad reflection of the modern game. Copper has done incredibly well there but it means **** all to a maniac owner. It could all end very badly.

But it's Forest so why would any decent manager go there?

Their squad is terrible but they will be saved by 3 teams being even shitter than they are, again.

Their squad is terrible but they will be saved by 3 teams being even shitter than they are, again.

they could either stick with Cooper or get someone who fancies a challenge/opportunity. Theyre not going down for the reason you've said
Nuno is a ****ing dreadful choice as he plays every game for a 0-0 draw and just isn't very good in general. He'll get sacked when the fans turn if they haven't all done so already.

He’ll keep them up easily, mainly with draws - but that’s all they need ‘cos the other teams are complete pony

I'm just speculating but imagine that you're an owner that is much more interested in the Milan Mandaric style of running a club? You know, lots of deals done with a small number of agents that don't really make sense.

Imagine if you then had a manager that wanted to have some say over the players signed and sold. There could be disagreement.

If the owner is less concerned about relegation then it's the perfect opportunity to move money, sorry I mean players, around.

The search is then going to be for a manager with a good track record of accepting an owner who trades players for him. A manager whose main concern is his piece of the pie.

Perhaps there is now a PL side that will be very active in January.

I'm just speculating but imagine that you're an owner that is much more interested in the Milan Mandaric style of running a club? You know, lots of deals done with a small number of agents that don't really make sense.

Imagine if you then had a manager that wanted to have some say over the players signed and sold. There could be disagreement.

If the owner is less concerned about relegation then it's the perfect opportunity to move money, sorry I mean players, around.

The search is then going to be for a manager with a good track record of accepting an owner who trades players for him. A manager whose main concern is his piece of the pie.

Very likely.

That sounds rather dodgy, doesn’t it?

Luton just two points behind Forest now, with a game in hand. Dear oh dear. They've also played the 'sack the manager' card early and it's going to shit after one game......

Luton just two points behind Forest now, with a game in hand. Dear oh dear. They've also played the 'sack the manager' card early and it's going to shit after one game......
Lost in the last minute at home to Bournemouth :icon lol:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664