Premier League Title Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
O'Neill has done feck all since he left us.

Gerrards free kick was a tremendous goal,people would be wetting their frillies if Messi had scored it

Gerrards free kick was a tremendous goal,people would be wetting their frillies if Messi had scored it
How the f**k you can sidefoot it in the bottom corner from 20 yds out when there are 16 people in front if you is beyond me.

Fantastic goal.

O'Neill has done feck all since he left us.

Not only ending Rangers 15 year domination of Scottish football but also completely reversing that to make Celtic the dominant force, including getting to a European final and 3 League titles and 3 Scottish FA Cups

And now taking Villa from 16th in the table and really struggling to the brink of the Champions League

And thats considered feck all? :icon_conf

Last edited:
Not only ending Rangers 15 year domination of Scottish football but also completely reversing that to make Celtic the dominant force, including getting to a European final and 3 League titles and 3 Scottish FA Cups

And now taking Villa from 16th in the table and really struggling to the brink of the Champions League

Yep :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Alex McLeish won 7 trophies in 4.5 years, so I'd argue about the completely reversing it statement. Celtic also had a lot more money to spend thanks to their chairman and bigger ground. In a league where only 2 teams ever win it he came off second best with more resources. Celtic fans I know think he did ok but not much better than that.

He's done well at Villa but again Lerner has handed him some cash and his Uefa Cup selection looks like its about to bite him in in the arse big time.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but trying to look at it through neutral eyes Leicester remains his best managerial spell.

:tumbleweed:

Alex McLeish won 7 trophies in 4.5 years, so I'd argue about the completely reversing it statement. Celtic also had a lot more money to spend thanks to their chairman and bigger ground. In a league where only 2 teams ever win it he came off second best with more resources. Celtic fans I know think he did ok but not much better than that.

He's done well at Villa but again Lerner has handed him some cash and his Uefa Cup selection looks like its about to bite him in in the arse big time.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but trying to look at it through neutral eyes Leicester remains his best managerial spell.

From what i recall, previous Celtic managers had rhe same chairman and ground for a few years, yet Rangers still won something ridiculous like 13 of the previous 14 titles before MON came. And fair enough that he may not have completely changed it round that may have been down to Strachan, but Celtic were certainly more successful than Rangers during his time there and he certainly ended Rangers domination at least.

And thats a fair point about Lerner, didnt think of it, but hes still done a good job there

And i think his job at Wycombe could arguably be seen as better than his job at Leicester.

And its still a ridiculous statement to say hes done feck all since he left Leicester

Last edited:

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572