Premier League Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other player to be announced with Nolan looks like it will be Ricardo Gardner from Bolton.

Arsenal today linked with a move for Jermain Defoe. What pillock was berating me for suggesting that he could move to one of the top clubs a few weeks ago?

Last edited:
Arsenal today linked with a move for Jermain Defoe. What pillock was berating me for suggesting that he could move to one of the top clubs a few weeks ago?

I think the pillock in question was questioning your suggestion that Defoe might go to Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool.

Just a guess, mind... :icon_wink

I think the pillock in question was questioning your suggestion that Defoe might go to Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool.

Just a guess, mind... :icon_wink

The pillock in question obviously doesn't see Arsenal as one of the top clubs.

If I could be arsed to dig out a quote from myself, the pillock in question would no doubt notice I referred specifically to top half premiership teams and 'not ruling out' a move to a big club... ;)

I think it would be hilarious listening to Arsene defending Joey Barton getting booked etc. He is similar to Nasri in a way.

Personally I don't think he's fit to lace Nasri's boots. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave Newcastle though, now his best mate has left...

Last edited:
How much do you think Taarabt would go for? If Henderson went for £20M, Taarabt is a genius compared to him.

It's hard to say isn't it. He hasn't had a crack at the Premier League properly yet, so I'd say alot will hinge on how well he performs for QPR next year. If he manages the step up well, then I'd have thought he has all the ability needed to be a big talent on the world stage playing for a top club. The only downside he had in the Championship is that he was a bit to greedy, in my opinion of course.

Sunderland have done a real good piece of business signing Wickham IMO. Also interesting to read about Clichy being linked with Man City, as well as Nasri who has also been linked with Man United

Last edited:
Sunderland have done a real good piece of business signing Wickham IMO. Also interesting to read about Clichy being linked with Man City, as well as Nasri who has also been linked with Man United
Nasri has today been linked with Man City too

I think Sunderland have got a snip with Craig Gardener too, cracking midfielder IMO, not overpriced at 4.5 mil either.

Last edited:
Looks like Charlie Adam is going to Liverpool. I'm guessing Meireles is going as I can't see him, Gerrard, Henderson and Adam all fitting in the same side.

Villa are struggling too, wouldn't be surprised to see them in the relegation fight. Selling all their best players - listening to offers for Cuellar and it looks like Downing will be off too - but there's no sign of reinvestment so far.

I think Sunderland have got a snip with Craig Gardener too, cracking midfielder IMO, not overpriced at 4.5 mil either.

They've also now added Brown, O'Shea and Vaughan. Whether or not all these transfers work out remains to be seen, but they've certainly been very active in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669