Press Conference At Walkers Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

From RL Website

BBC Leicester understands that Mr Mandaric will ask the former Norwich manager Nigel Worthington to take over at the club on a caretaker basis for the final month of the season.

Can he save the Foxes from relegation in the Championship?

Worthington was sacked at Carrow Road in October 2006 after 280 games in charge.

Rowatt on the situation
Former Leicester City defender Gary Rowatt says with just a handful of games left, it places the club in an awkward position.

Joe_Fox

Gary Rowatt - the font of all knowledge! jhahahahaa

Babylon

From fox fanzine...

"Good news for you and bad for me...

A good friend of mine is one of the Directors and Mr. Mandaric has agreed a deal of Compo for Paul Ince.

Expect an announcement this afternoon when Incey agrees personal terms.

Good luck."

rotherhamfox

I'll have a read of your story later - it's in a weird format at the mo.
Have heard of CBP and will go see them soon. Where they from?

Yeh i copied and pasted it off the newspaper website that's why it looks more like poetic verses. I know they are British not sure from where though, i think Mogwai are fans of them, so probs Scots.

highland fox

From fox fanzine...

"Good news for you and bad for me...

A good friend of mine is one of the Directors and Mr. Mandaric has agreed a deal of Compo for Paul Ince.

Expect an announcement this afternoon when Incey agrees personal terms.

Good luck."

Oh FFS......

Granite Fox

Nigel Worthington at Press Conference:

"we are we we are". "Smashing bunch af lads though, and I will enjoy working with them for the next five games"

"We will going all out to get 3 points over these five games"

"We will be working hard on the training ground to put things right - starting tomorrow"

Does anyone really know who MM is after for the summer (surely Peter reid was just a sick joke)?

highland fox

"we are we we are". "Smashing bunch af lads though, and I will enjoy working with them for the next five games"

"We will be working hard on the training ground to put things right - starting tomorrow"

Does anyone really know who MM is after for the summer (surely Peter reid was just a sick joke)?

See Babylon's post (363)

Joe_Fox

Press Conference will be 30 mins late - bad traffic through the Saff apparently...

Britbulldog

Im going to kick off my 5 games by taking all the players out for a pi55 up in town, so we might not make training tomorrow, see how the night goes first.

pds

:081: :081: :081:

Just heard some woman on Radio leicester saying that Kelly "has done us proud, he's a lovely man"

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Doug Livermore - assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675