Press Conference At Walkers Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax DB, that has never happened.
:icon_bigg

I am SO made up today.

It's not an end in itself - but I can now return to my seat in the Walkers this Saturday...having missed the last three games because of my self-imposed Kelly ban.

I asked Milan to sack Kelly for my birthday and he has :081:

Now I just have to suffer endless mindless posts about Kelly being a "nice bloke" - when that was the entire f*cking reason he failed :icon_roll

Now I just have to suffer endless mindless posts about Kelly being a "nice bloke" - when that was the entire f*cking reason he failed :icon_roll

I've always thought he was a c unt if that's any consolation.

While i don't think he was good enough, and i'm glad he went.

i do feel a little sorry for rob, These players have now seen the ruin of two managers, and they should suffer too IMO.

RIP Nigel Worthington......

While i don't think he was good enough, and i'm glad he went.

i do feel a little sorry for rob, These players have now seen the ruin of two managers, and they should suffer too IMO.

RIP Nigel Worthington......

He wasn't gppd enough - that is for certain.

I don't feel sorry for him because he destroyed any sympathy with his rubbish about a 'group of players who will battle etc'. When everyone knows that we have a squad that is mainly composed of players who don't give a stuff about Leicester City.

I think Kelly going should ensure our survival. The Worthington appointment shows that we are still operating at the shabby end of the market. There is little doubt that he will know enough to churn out the necessary points - in fact it would be a big ask for the bottom three clubs to catch us anyway.

I just hope that Worthington remains short term and MM shows some imagination in the summer. I fear that if Worthington produces say a couple of wins and a couple of draws that we will be stuck with him

at least milan hasn't appointed a random foreign coach like he did at pompy-imo he probably realised if we stuck with rk then we were in serious trouble and that immediate changes were needed-however he was probably unlikely to have been able to get anyone of a decent pedigree in so quickly, and settled on a short term basis for a manager whos been here before.

at least milan hasn't appointed a random foreign coach like he did at pompy-imo he probably realised if we stuck with rk then we were in serious trouble and that immediate changes were needed-however he was probably unlikely to have been able to get anyone of a decent pedigree in so quickly, and settled on a short term basis for a manager whos been here before.

Agreed.

No doubt Coleman for instance is going to be immersed in compensation arrangements for quite a while.

I realise it was the sensible thing to do - given that Kelly looked as if he might achieve the mathematically unlikely feat of taking us down through his utter incompetence.

Still waiting for the first bleeding-heart quotes from the useless bastard players

But I suppose it is their day off, so fair enough.......

Surely he wouldn't appoint a manager he wants long term on a phone call the night before. Sounds like a short term thing to me

To be honest, I'm not sure this is a good thing, Worthington has never struck me as a particuarly good manager anyway...

I'm hoping this is a positive move. The first thing we need is points and then stability. Worthington is a experienced manager and I certainly would have taken him over RK 14 months ago.

Milan has taken a reasonable gamble here.
There are lots of others that I would have prefered but obviously weren't available for one reason or another. I'm very grateful we didn't get Hoddle or Robson for these 5 games.

Still waiting for the first bleeding-heart quotes from the useless bastard players

But I suppose it is their day off, so fair enough.......

Yes what about ' All the lads are gutted about what has happened to Rob and Stowelly and we have to take some of the responsibility.....we will be going all out on Saturday and want to dedicate a victory to Rob'.

I should think that are gutted too - it's unlikely that they will find an easier touch than Kelly.

Yes what about ' All the lads are gutted about what has happened to Rob and Stowelly and we have to take some of the responsibility.....we will be going all out on Saturday and want to dedicate a victory to Rob'.

I should think that are gutted too - it's unlikely that they will find an easier touch than Kelly.

Quite ironic really after all the quotes from the players last year about wanting Rob to get the job cos' he's a smashing fellow and all that. Aren't they the ones who have played the biggest part in getting him the sack?

So its Nigel Worthington! And there was me Googling Frank Worthington after someone sent me a text saying "It's Worthington"

Whatever you all say it would seem he is a wise man. Evidenced by this quotation
"If you can get through the first round you have a good chance of getting into the next one." - NIGEL WORTHINGTON

With a strategic brain like that how could we go wrong?:102:

I actually feel sorry for RK. I think he did a good job in very difficult circumstances and I am grateful for the job he did last season and the committment he has shown during his tenure. Eventually he got found out but its the first time I have felt sorry for a sacked manager at LCFC.

Its just a shame that some of the players didnt show the desire they needed.

Worthington is a good appointment for now but long term I would love Coleman.

I actually feel sorry for RK. I think he did a good job in very difficult circumstances and I am grateful for the job he did last season and the committment he has shown during his tenure. Eventually he got found out but its the first time I have felt sorry for a sacked manager at LCFC.

Its just a shame that some of the players didnt show the desire they needed.

Worthington is a good appointment for now but long term I would love Coleman.

When?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570