Press Conference At Walkers Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get all this negativity, there could have been countless worse appointments made by Mandaric and on a far more long term contract, who is to say that Worthington won't come in and having learnt from some previous mistakes go on and do a fantastic job here. Whilst he may not be the high profile superstar manager many wanted he still deserves a fair chance and an opprtunity to prove himself. And if he is still here in a year's time it may well be because he is doing a decent job or it could well be as MM has stated and come June he will be replaced by a higher profile manager, who perhaps is not available at the moment.

IF he keeps us up he has harldy pulled off the great escape. Cant see him being involved long term.

Do you know the above and your previous post about Ince from reliable sources Durham (I am presuming you do)?

If so, let's hope it works out, as we cannot keep changes things every 18 months.

just read something i didnt enjoy, i think wortho is a fan of devries

I worry that we are replacing like for like. Worthingtron just gives me the impression that he is spineless and lacks the charisma and strength of character to be a successful manager.

If we stay up, Milan will have to carefully assess whether Rob kelly getting sacked was the cause or whether it was Worthington. I suspect the former will give us a lift and fear that Worthington will get the job on the back of this.

To be fair not many high profile managers would want to come and manage a pitiful team like ours in a championship relegation battle. But as long as we win on Saturday and manage to stay up I personally think it doesn’t matter at this point. I can’t see Worthington being here long term even if he manages to win all of our remaining games.

I think getting rid of Kelly had to be done.

Get that on a banner for Saturday.

Better still stick it on a great big flag and pass the fecker over our heads before the game

And have some Not-Right bang a stupid feckin' drum while you're doing it

Welcome, on this glorious day! :)

so its ole nigel worburton then eh? ah i remember his dad back when they only used to bake bread in tins long before they started with this sliced stuff, not sure he,s gonna be able to motivate the team enough though, still...... at least the half time sandwiches are gonna be better.:icon_lol:

we should have had margrate thatcher!:icon_eek:

or maybe even margerette thatcher:icon_bigg

or even margaret thatcher!!!! lol dunno why i didnt just google how you spell margaret in the first place! :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669