Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw Ollies wiki page as well and they it cant be updated by new users at the minute because of the amount of abuse he has got.

they are probably going to put amendments in but once they translate it all. feckin inbred cnuts

ive noticed that city world have got the video of the press conference up but they,ve cut the bit were ollie has ago at england and in particular bartram.

So where did you see it uncut?

SSN - didnt show it for the 2 hours I sat waiting and someone reported on FT by the time SSN did show it that it was very heavily cut.

So where did you see it uncut?

SSN - didnt show it for the 2 hours I sat waiting and someone reported on FT by the time SSN did show it that it was very heavily cut.
i didnt i listened to it live on radio leicester

thanks.

I already complained to sky about the lack of it been show live or at least soon after the time it was on as I expect for my subscription to SSN I want exclusives rather than 100 repeats of old news.

My direct debit already cancelled to LCFC world site but the subscription is still on for another 2 weeks so will fire of another complaint asking why they have a cutdown version of the news conference for paying subscribers. I expect no reply tho as they have not replied to a single email I have sent them.

Last edited:
thanks.

I already complained to sky about the lack of it been show live or at least soon after the time it was on as I expect for my subscription to SSN I want exclusives rather than 100 repeats of old news.

My direct debit already cancelled to LCFC world site but the subscription is still on for another 2 weeks so will fire of another complaint asking why they have a cutdown version of the news conference for paying subscribers. I expect no reply tho as they have not replied to a single email I have sent them.

try and view the fixtures for this season......

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10274,00.html

does that show as we only play blackpool this season? or is my computer fecked. i'd sooner guess it is lcfc world

I strongly suspect Sky are now bored of our press conferences. We currently occupy more of their air time than The Simpsons do, just on press conferences alone.

try and view the fixtures for this season......

does that show as we only play blackpool this season? or is my computer fecked. i'd sooner guess it is lcfc world

Same for me too, perhaps Milan will soon have a press conference announcing the employment of some new web developers......:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669