Press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Nigel

FIF

Noddy

Granite Fox

I am not inspired but did not expect to be. I can't see what advantages he has over Grayson (other than more maliable in Milan's hands?).

I thought the Saints dropped like a stone under his stewardship, until he managed a couple of results at the end. A little ironic that he saved them at the expense of the Foxes and now gets the chance to take us back up!

Good luck to him though - we really need him to do well.

Biff

In 1999 he was recruited as Stoke City's first team coach by Gary Megson.

I knew he had some good form...............:icon_cool

Northants_Fox

there is a taste of a cheap appiointment about him.

I would have thought that most would accept that Grayson has a much better cv. I just don't get it or understand it.

And let's be fair, who ever succeeded with a name like Nige?

4-4-2

What the hell are BBC Radio Leicester doing cutting away from the press conference? What else have they got to do on this "show"? Morons.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
What the hell are BBC Radio Leicester doing cutting away from the press conference? What else have they got to do on this "show"? Morons.
Sky did as well. Maybe it was contractual?

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Who was the silly twat who asked about him how he thought the fans would treat him because he was the man who got Leicester relegated?

Idiot, the man who got Leicester relegated was last seen heading down the hard shoulder of the M5 with big red shoes and a big red nose eating carrots and carrying a scarecrow dripping with semen.

Last edited:

dpjfox

Iwatched it , boring but proffessional MM looked him in the eye and said "Nigel I expect you to win every game" no pressure then.
Mentioned how his soton team put us down last game
International experience
Usual MM financial backing
Promotion a must next season
Got to give him a fair chance hes a big fecker anyway you wouldnt want to cross him .
No mention of backroom staff or current players

homer

A decent journalist might have asked about length of contract, or terms of employment

But I guess it was the usual collection of truly awful sycophantic pig-ignorant local hacks, plus the completely disinterested from the national media who would have preferred to have been elsewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670