Press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Vixen

Iwatched it , boring but proffessional MM looked him in the eye and said "Nigel I expect you to win every game" no pressure then.
Mentioned how his soton team put us down last game
International experience
Usual MM financial backing
Promotion a must next season
Got to give him a fair chance hes a big fecker anyway you wouldnt want to cross him .
No mention of backroom staff or current players

you forgot about the part when mm got shirty about the number of managers he has 'hired' etc

highland fox

A decent journalist might have asked about length of contract, or terms of employment

But I guess it was the usual collection of truly awful sycophantic pig-ignorant local hacks, plus the completely disinterested from the national media who would have preferred to have been elsewhere

I'm surprised Sky showed it tbh,would they do the same if Cheltenham got a New Manager.Other than us sad wretches no fecker else is interested.

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
MM looked him in the eye and said "Nigel I expect you to win every game" no pressure then.
No he never.

He was asked about expectations, MM replied to the person who asked the question and said "I expect to win every game", and then he turned to NP and jokingly said "No pressure then Nigel" and chuckled.

Yorkshire Vixen

No he never.

He was asked about expectations, MM replied to the person who asked the question and said "I expect to win every game", and then he turned to NP and jokingly said "No pressure then Nigel" and chuckled.

correct

4-4-2

A decent journalist might have asked about length of contract, or terms of employment

But I guess it was the usual collection of truly awful sycophantic pig-ignorant local hacks, plus the completely disinterested from the national media who would have preferred to have been elsewhere

Yes, good old Sinco! On the ball as usual wasn't he? :icon_roll

Yorkshire Vixen

Someone at work reckons some journo had a good ol'poke about Pearson's departure at Southampton which he got highly peeved about.

who pearson??? no not really he just said thats football :102: i dont think mm conmmented on it

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
who pearson??? no not really he just said thats football :102: i dont think mm conmmented on it
Somebody coughed when the question was asked, I think it was MM. May have been coincidence.

But you are right, it was a nonsense question and it was just poo pooed. I really don't think many people watched that press conference, if they did they certainly didn't take much notice of it.

Boy Genius

Banned

What has that got to do with anything. Thats his business!
I fail to see why fans need to know these details. If they were relevant the club would say so, such as Worthingtons very short term contract.

Don't be such a nosey **** Homer.

DesertFox

Pearson has a 3 year contract.
Seems to be Milan's standard.

I wonder if he's ever worked out how much his part-time managers really cost him. The normal pay for three months and a big wedge to get shot of the remaining two and three quarter years of the deal possibly nets an LCFC manager more than Ferguson on a per game basis.

homer

What has that got to do with anything. Thats his business!
I fail to see why fans need to know these details. If they were relevant the club would say so, such as Worthingtons very short term contract.

Don't be such a nosey **** Homer.

Of course it's relevant, you dobber

Now, can we please have an update on your season ticket situation, 'cos you've not told us about it for a few hours.......

highland fox

It would be nice to know the length of his contract but its not essential

Steven

It's not like it matters anyway... unless it was a monthly contract, he'll be gone before he gets anywhere near the end of it.

He will get a renewed offer before he goes. I a have a good feeling. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669