Preston - Championship - 21st April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to know how you would get from the station to the ground without going through or around the shopping area

Out of the station at the main entrance, up the road to the junction, turn right, towards the shopping area, then turn left almost immediately (either at or just after the traffic lights, can't remember), this will take you towards the main road, and avoids going into the shopping centre. I'll see if I can find it on a map.

sold out :( guess which idiot has yet to buy his feckin tickets.....any spare would be a treat ;)

sold out :( guess which idiot has yet to buy his feckin tickets.....any spare would be a treat ;)

well none on sale on the day should i say, i'm not risking buying them and hoping the post arrives. a favour anyone?

well none on sale on the day should i say, i'm not risking buying them and hoping the post arrives. a favour anyone?

I can pick one/some up for you tomottow. Give me a ring. I'm sure you have my number.

Out of the station at the main entrance, up the road to the junction, turn right, towards the shopping area, then turn left almost immediately (either at or just after the traffic lights, can't remember), this will take you towards the main road, and avoids going into the shopping centre. I'll see if I can find it on a map.

OK. Around the shopping area/through the shopping area - it's much of a muchness. It looks as though you are describing the same route as the Match Travel Pack - you can see the names of the stores there.

I can pick one/some up for you tomottow. Give me a ring. I'm sure you have my number.

that would be grand, if i book them around oneish then give you a text or something with the reference? i'm in preston all weekend so will collect them whenever you want

Of the original allocation, we have only sold around 500 tickets. The ticket office have confirmed to me this morning, there are around 800 tickets left for the game.

Anyone know if it's sold out yet? Was planning on a visit to Barnsley but can't go now.

Yesterday morning there was approx 800 tickets remaining. I don't for one minute believe these would have sold out. However, if I were you, I would contact the club a.s.a.p to secure your ticket.

Yesterday morning there was approx 800 tickets remaining. I don't for one minute believe these would have sold out. However, if I were you, I would contact the club a.s.a.p to secure your ticket.

are they not making more available. we can upto 6000 i think.

Has Fitz got his Preston ticket yet?

Cos there's a few of us who are up in Blackpool for the weekend who have said they ain't going the game, despite already having match tickets......

I picked them up for him on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570