Preston Match Thread (cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is Micky doing, he has lost it big time why not let Tommy have a full game give him a decent chance.

Tommy was injured. For once, you can't blame Micky for that.

Get in Joey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also, to be honest, it didn't sound like he did that much. I agree that Blake is shit, but is Tommy really 'all that'?

I always thought the people who wanted us to get a bad result so Adams would be sacked were morons. Well I can actually see their point of view, imagine we win this 3-1, it completely glosses over rubbish team selection, rubbish substitutions and again another supposedly rubbish performance.

Are we playing hoofball or have we tried to get it down and play football?

DesertFox said:
And also, to be honest, it didn't sound like he did that much. I agree that Blake is shit, but is Tommy really 'all that'?[/quote]

Tommy Wright is probably the best striker he have at the moment, he needs a good run out in the team, connelly has had his chance, now let Tommy have a go, what have we got to lose?? He's a Leicester lad and want's the team to do well, not like these big time charlies we have who are only interested in picking up there pay packet at the end of the month

Micky can now finally say he was right and we were all wrong !!!

DesertFox said:
And also, to be honest, it didn't sound like he did that much. I agree that Blake is shit, but is Tommy really 'all that'?

The key is the "didn't sound like" phrase - be fair desert fox, when did you last see the toss that we plat under MA?

Come on lads one more ,,, I have a fiver on us winning 3-1, odds of 12-1 .... 2 for my mate Blakey?????????????? :shock:
1 for Pressman?????????? :shock: :shock:

who cares ... however it happens is fine by me :wink:

Leigh said:
Blake scores...

Well bugger me and bury me, this goal will keep him in the side for next few weeks, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00