Preston Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i was saying earlier - the club has been negligent in leaving us with a midfield of Kenton, Chambers and a 17 year old.

We will struggle to win anything and there is very little chance of chasing games from behind with old "Kenton" pulling the strings.

I thought our squad on paper looked good at the start of the season - however it now looks as thin as a rizla.

during half time i hope we take a few forwards off and replace them with maybury and hendo, really push the boat out for a ****ing defeat

AlbumCovers-Foreigner(1977).jpg
Sign em up

during half time i hope we take a few forwards off and replace them with maybury and hendo, really push the boat out for a ****ing defeat

Yeah. Lets field 11 defenders!! That would have to be unprecedented.

This is what i was saying earlier - the club has been negligent in leaving us with a midfield of Kenton, Chambers and a 17 year old.

We will struggle to win anything and there is very little chance of chasing games from behind with old "Kenton" pulling the strings.

I thought our squad on paper looked good at the start of the season - however it now looks as thin as a rizla.
The problem my friend is that clear :icon_conf

I can't believe that we are playing 8 defensive players and 3 strikers tonight!

oh wait...Yes I can.

What is the point in having Kaebi, Hayes, Hellings, Ferreira etc on the books if they are all crap. And what was the point in bringing in Ferreira and Djeziri in if we never intended to use them in any way.

Bring back Gradel from his loan spell. At least he has some promise.

King is not a defender. :icon_wink

What is the point in having Kaebi, Hayes, Hellings, Ferreira etc on the books if they are all crap. And what was the point in bringing in Ferreira and Djeziri in if we never intended to use them in any way.

And how do you think those boys feel? A lot of wasted talent just counting down the days to the transfer window i bet.

I just can't see how Ferreira and Kaebi would have less to offer going forward than Stearman and Sheehan.

I miss Martin Allen.:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't see how Ferreira and Kaebi would have less to offer going forward than Stearman and Sheehan.

I miss Martin Allen.:icon_eek:

Aye, he really assembled and prepared a great squad of players to take on the league didn't he ?

FFS :icon_roll

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00