Preston Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, he really assembled and prepared a great squad of players to take on the league didn't he ?

FFS :icon_roll

We did not play 11 defenders under Allen and we actually had a go at playing attacking football.

Contrary to the s**t that Milan has fed us I wonder how many of these gems Allen actually did sign. He was a good manager before he joined us. That didn't evaporate. Some other variable got him the sack.

Sorry to harp on about it but I definately remeber scoring 4 goals in one game against the league leaders. Don't FFS me me lad!:icon_wink

I just can't see how Ferreira and Kaebi would have less to offer going forward than Stearman and Sheehan.

I miss Martin Allen.:icon_eek:

Between them they have only managed about 5 mins of actual first team action - Its clear they're not good enough otherwise they would be playing.

So will people PLEASE STOP asking where they are? We know where they are - in their digs somewhere in Leicester sitting on their useless arses, and getting no where near our first 16!

We did not play 11 defenders under Allen and we actually had a go at playing attacking football.

Contrary to the s**t that Milan has fed us I wonder how many of these gems Allen actually did sign. He was a good manager before he joined us. That didn't evaporate. Some other variable got him the sack.

Sorry to harp on about it but I definately remeber scoring 4 goals in one game against the league leaders. Don't FFS me me lad!:icon_wink

i got confused at that, looked like you were arguing with yourself

By the way, the clocks have gone back

Preston playing Kasabian before the teams walk out

Why dont we do that?

too busy playing republica

Yea thats our REAL problem - the music we play when the players come out:bang::bang:

By the way, the clocks have gone back

Thanks for that. I just tend not to use talkingballs.co.uk to tell the time. I would if I spent my whole day using the website. Unfortunately I don't have the time or resources to make this a full time job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670