Preston post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame Holloway or the players, lets be honest the result at Cardiff proved it, it has to be those moaning, fickle bonehead bastards that frequent home matches.

The fecking wankers :icon_lol:

Don't make pathetic excuses, that was a terrible result, an unforgivable result.

Im thoroughly ****ed off with the useless pricks.

If anyone can bare looking at the table....

Sheff Utd 35 41 -4 36 1-1 FT v Ipswich
Southampton 36 41 -13 46 2-2 FT v Wolverhampton
Leicester 36 40 0 34 0-1 FT v Preston
Preston 36 40 -7 34 1-0 FT v Leicester
Coventry 34 39 -13 37
Sheff Wed 34 36 -7 34 0-1 FT v West Brom
Scunthorpe 35 35 -17 34
Colchester 35 32 -12 47 1-4 FT v Plymouth

IMO Ollie now under intense pressure, a side containing players of the quality and expense of Hendrie, Oakley, Clemence, Howard, Campbell, Hume et al should not be floundering at the bottom of the division, also the fact that Ollie has seemed unable to stop the inconsistency despite a fairly large and costly influx of new signings will surely mean that Milan's trigger happy finger is poised and twitching to press the trigger. Tonights game was always going to be the acid test and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Billy Davies or Iain Dowie finishing the season as manager of our club.

I guess League One could be nice, new teams, grounds etc. We'd probably win a few more games as well.

I'm putting a tenner on us to beat Bristol City on Saturday ... its what we do - lose to shit teams and beat those on a run.

IMO Ollie now under intense pressure, a side containing players of the quality and expense of Hendrie, Oakley, Clemence, Howard, Campbell, Hume et al should not be floundering at the bottom of the division, also the fact that Ollie has seemed unable to stop the inconsistency despite a fairly large and costly influx of new signings will surely mean that Milan's trigger happy finger is poised and twitching to press the trigger. Tonights game was always going to be the acid test and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Billy Davies or Iain Dowie finishing the season as manager of our club.

I agree, tonight will have Milan twitching, in more way than one.

I guess League One could be nice, new teams, grounds etc. We'd probably win a few more games as well.

You seriously fancy doing a forest do you? They have had it easy havn't they.

Good to see use utilise the massive amount of corners we had.

I think it would be rather amusing, although tragical, if we had four managers (not including caretakers) in one season. Has that even happened here before?

Anyone who paid to watch that dross tonight had the piss taken out of them by our players.

Fecking useless bunch of cnuts

Last edited:

Strangely enough, I've actually resigned myself to the fact that Holloway will be here for some time to come, as he said himself, would MM still be backing him to bring in new players if he was about to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669