Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise, you need to get your 360 sorted. I've just finished playing GOW wth KLFox, he's still going but I need to go to bed before my kids wake up

Pussy going to bed - we were still going till four, well until my missus came down and reminded me what the time was :icon_lol:

Pussy going to bed - we were still going till four, well until my missus came down and reminded me what the time was :icon_lol:
Pussy indeed, I went to bed because I wanted to and not under orders :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Order it on the 360 from Play.com for £23!! Bargain! Can't wait till it arrives as it looks so much better compared to the PS2 version and can't wait to kick some ass on Live!!

There seems to be a lot of good players online + a load of cheating scum too!

Then there are the players who only play with Barca, Milan, Inter and Chelski -slags the lot of them.

Then there are the players who only play with Barca, Milan, Inter and Chelski -slags the lot of them.

Which team are you when you play online?

Neither of them!

I am in a pro evo league and I have been drawn with Marseille so I usually play with them.

Not a great team but not too shabby either, have their weaknesses and strengths.

I'm Leicester City - my brother kindly got me a memory card with all the option files for the real teams/players etc etc.

I'm Leicester City - my brother kindly got me a memory card with all the option files for the real teams/players etc etc.

Are the player stats realistic? Do the players themselves look like they do in real life?

Yeah thats what it was like on the PS2 on-line. People always using the wings and cutting in and just doing the same thing all the time. It did really get on my nerves but its a piece of piss playing someone who does the same thing all the time!!
Probs wont be that good to begin with as I found playing the demo quite hard, tho it is only a 5 min game. All will be revealed by the end of the week hopefully!

Just finished off building Brum City, took me about 8 hrs including polishing off Leicester. I'll give it a day before building Sunderland, slightly easier because they have a number of players already on the game. Them or Preston.

Are the player stats realistic? Do the players themselves look like they do in real life?

Yeah its superb - makes the game if you like the proper info and stuff - all players are pretty realistic and Leicester are crap so its bang on!

Anyway, if you disagree its not hard to change the player stats to what you think

best player on pes6 has to be adriano-decent pace freakish strength and also an unstoppable shot-i wonder if being on the box had anything to do with that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566