Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
this debate still carries on.......

when will you learn that EA Sports hasn't made a decent game in eons?

just cos they have the money they will keep tweaking their version until it is the carbon copy of PES..

in a business perspective FIFA will win (eventually after about 20 years) but gameplay wise PES takes EA to the cleaners

Last edited:
Spent yesterday playing it, its poetry.....

Half through creating Leicester and Werder Bremen.

i hope your doing it for the PS2, i did it last year and it took whole days to make Leicester with propper kits and sponsers ect but well worth it.

post it up here when its done!!!

i hope your doing it for the PS2, i did it last year and it took whole days to make Leicester with propper kits and sponsers ect but well worth it.

post it up here when its done!!!

I am but its taking bloody ages, my brother did some appearances, and Fryatt looks spot on as does Williams and Welsh.

Its going to be difficult to do the other 11 Championship sides I am planning.

I am but its taking bloody ages, my brother did some appearances, and Fryatt looks spot on as does Williams and Welsh.

Its going to be difficult to do the other 11 Championship sides I am planning.

Hows the option file with Leicester comming along??

Done some of the players stats, I have finished the kits for other Championship sides, I just need an idea of players and stats.

Completed players - Logan, Hume, Fryatt, Hammond, O'Grady

I didn't realise you were making a whole Championship option file, good luck to you mate!! Whats the ETA on it though?? If you need any help then I will be free to do whatever after next friday as I will have done all my work for this term :) and have plenty of time to burn. May even make my own Leicester Option File again!!

In case you did not know there are some Championship option files available on various Pro Evo sites already. I can find them and link you to them if you do not know about them already.

Has now been AWOL from our house for over a week now. We are very worried as it has been very cold and wet outside and he is only a few months old so he will be extremely cold as he is naked - he left his case next to the PS2 and left without it.
He is about 5 or 6 inches in diameter, has a 2cm hole in the middle and is yellow in colour. He also has is name Pro Evolution Soccer 6 written on him and has a graphic of Adriano as well.
If anyone has any information regarding the dissapearance of our beloved young friend no matter how insignificant it may seem please do not hesitate to contact us imeadiately as there are 9 people in despair as a result of this tragic event.
There will be a reward of £250 for anyone who provides information that leads to the safe return of our beloved. Thank You

Has now been AWOL from our house for over a week now. We are very worried as it has been very cold and wet outside and he is only a few months old so he will be extremely cold as he is naked - he left his case next to the PS2 and left without it.
He is about 5 or 6 inches in diameter, has a 2cm hole in the middle and is yellow in colour. He also has is name Pro Evolution Soccer 6 written on him and has a graphic of Adriano as well.
If anyone has any information regarding the dissapearance of our beloved young friend no matter how insignificant it may seem please do not hesitate to contact us imeadiately as there are 9 people in despair as a result of this tragic event.
There will be a reward of £250 for anyone who provides information that leads to the safe return of our beloved. Thank You

I'll buy you a new one if you give me a £250 reward. ;)

Can you provide is wiht informantion that leads to a sodfe return though?
PLEEADEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!

Last edited:
Likewise, you need to get your 360 sorted. I've just finished playing GOW wth KLFox, he's still going but I need to go to bed before my kids wake up

It should be done within the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to get up and running. :038: Will you be making an appearance in t'1884 tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669