Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought seriously about Pro Evo until a mate of mine whis a die hard Pro Evo fan sent me an email....

not sure if you've already purchased but i'd recommend you don't bother with Pro Evo on the 360. got it on Friday - shocking. Definitely not a next-gen release and has so few options over the PS2 version (no team edit - so you are stuck with 'West Midlands Village, Tyneside, and the like, only 7 classic teams, no classic players to transfer, wrong kits that can't be changed, bug ridden Live play, etc.)

I thought seriously about Pro Evo until a mate of mine whis a die hard Pro Evo fan sent me an email....

not sure if you've already purchased but i'd recommend you don't bother with Pro Evo on the 360. got it on Friday - shocking. Definitely not a next-gen release and has so few options over the PS2 version (no team edit - so you are stuck with 'West Midlands Village, Tyneside, and the like, only 7 classic teams, no classic players to transfer, wrong kits that can't be changed, bug ridden Live play, etc.)
well my mate at uni who had been playing it on the ps2 all weekend came over last night to play on the 360, and he said it was ridiculously better-opinions are like arseholes

unfortunately there were no clear warnings that it was a gay bar. no flashin neon lights, dance music was being played and pro evo was on the big screen.

unfortunately there were no clear warnings that it was a gay bar. no flashin neon lights, dance music was being played and pro evo was on the big screen.
Take no notice Nathan, I'm sure they've all taken a "try before you buy" option on something at some point

The live system seems to glitch a little when one player receives notifcations of invites, who has come on line, that kind of thing.

If you trun off the notifcations it plays well.

I do Melts, would be more than happy to kick you butt on PES6 :icon_lol:
This would usually be my queue to start arguing with you and throwing down the gauntlet, but I'm shit at footy games and I don't doubt for one minute that you would

Last edited:
You can still try you wimp :icon_lol:

I have palyed many PES, its worth getting no matter what FIFA loving Durham says!

Last edited:
The live system seems to glitch a little when one player receives notifcations of invites, who has come on line, that kind of thing.

If you trun off the notifcations it plays well.

We noticed that round my mates. It went really slow when someone signed on.

If you turn of the notifications in the option on the dashborad it seems to work better.

Some people also say it is better to turn off the commentary! that is not much of a loss as it is crap anyway.

after playing on this quite a bit this week against my mate at uni i cannot recommend it anymore-its quite simply brilliant if you don't buy then it's your loss.

end of.

Get it today!!!

:038::038::038::038:

Although to be honest I have not played it as much I would of liked so far, im loving what I have played. Been stuck doing 2 essays this week and going home this weekend so wont be able to play again until monday but next week my Pro Evo dedication shall return and I will be able to give a better review of the game. Hopefully also going to play the new FIFA over the weekend as thats what my 'home boys' play so I can give a comparative review of them both. The last one was 'OK' but would of never thought of buying it over Pro Evo simply because it is far too easy and parts quite unrealistic like ball control and how you can lob a keeper all the time even when he is stood on his line!!!

:038::038::038::038:

Although to be honest I have not played it as much I would of liked so far, im loving what I have played. Been stuck doing 2 essays this week and going home this weekend so wont be able to play again until monday but next week my Pro Evo dedication shall return and I will be able to give a better review of the game. Hopefully also going to play the new FIFA over the weekend as thats what my 'home boys' play so I can give a comparative review of them both. The last one was 'OK' but would of never thought of buying it over Pro Evo simply because it is far too easy and parts quite unrealistic like ball control and how you can lob a keeper all the time even when he is stood on his line!!!

You cant lob the keeper anymore and the realism is its best feature.

You cant lob the keeper anymore and the realism is its best feature.

I'm looking forward to trying it out, but it will be on the PS2 so the graphics aren't going to be ace, but its what im used to as im a PS2 man, in fact I have never played on an XBOX 360 yet and only ever played on an XBOX no more than a couple of times!! :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669