Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal view of PES6 is that its a good game but vastly disappointed with the removal the most of the editing options, even when editing a player you can no longer edit their appearance.. I'm still considering buying this for the PC though.

On the topic of gameplay vs graphics.. I am on the side of gameplay, this is why I have a soft spot for Nintendo :Icon_roll:

my theory is that gameplay is the most important feature of any game :102:
i'm not disputing that, I'm not a gaming expert and have never played PES.

But from my experience, the PES boys are like those bloody boring bastards that go skiing every year. It doesn't matter what anybody else does, they will always look down their noses at those who don't ski and whenever they get the chance will try to convert you into a ski bore

Last edited:
i'm not disputing that, I'm not a gaming expert and have never played PES.

But from my experience, the PES boys are like those bloody boring bastards that go skiing every year. It doesn't matter what anybody else does, they will always look down their noses at those who don't ski and whenever they get the chance will try to convert you into a ski bore
i whole heartly recommend you play pes melton and i'm sure many will back me up on this-we want you to edge away from the dark side that is fifa!

i whole heartly recommend you play pes melton and i'm sure many will back me up on this-we want you to edge away from the dark side that is fifa!
I don't own FIFA. I used to on the PS2, I'm still undecided. I get the impression that pes is very young and "chavvy" whilst FIFA is for the more "experienced in life" gamer :icon_wink

I don't own FIFA. I used to on the PS2, I'm still undecided. I get the impression that pes is very young and "chavvy" whilst FIFA is for the more "experienced in life" gamer :icon_wink
other way round mate

fifa is all about doing unrealistic tricks and "ripping" (a chav term) the opposition-its the chav/glory hunters game of choice

pro evo is football how it should be-flashy in places but about grit and determination-real football fans play pro evo

other way round mate

fifa is all about doing unrealistic tricks and "ripping" (a chav term) the opposition-its the chav/glory hunters game of choice

pro evo is football how it should be-flashy in places but about grit and determination-real football fans play pro evo
I'll study hard before I purchase. A lot of it depends on what my mates buy

my theory is that gameplay is the most important feature of any game :102:

yeh and to me editting an replays are part of the gameplay.... you have to brag about goals and gloat to your friends, and without the replays your foobarred. i'm just dissapointed thet the 360 version is lacking these things with no apparent reason.

the game is fantastic but i feel a bit cheated out of my cash. i may take it back in the week and give fifa a spin.

yeh and to me editting an replays are part of the gameplay.... you have to brag about goals and gloat to your friends, and without the replays your foobarred. i'm just dissapointed thet the 360 version is lacking these things with no apparent reason.

the game is fantastic but i feel a bit cheated out of my cash. i may take it back in the week and give fifa a spin.
don't do it! for me they were only added extras-yes it would be nice to change the names of the teams that aren't licensed but i can live without it

I do agree with Rayvon though Ringo, correct team and player names along with replays are very important to me

You might aswell get pro evo 6 for the pc - i dont know if the missing bits from the 360 version are in it but what I do know is..

a) its less than half the price

b) you can still use your 360 wired controller on the PC.

Fantastic game that will be played right up until the next version.

If you buy Fifa it might look nice and play ok for a few weeks but after that you will get so bored and frustrated at its lack of depth in terms of gameplay.

Don't be fooled by FIFA, PES is the only good football game around.

And to whoever said PES is chavvy they are completely wrong. It is definately the other way around.

Unfortunately, I will buy FIFA in a couple of weeks.

But I will treat myself to an xBox 360 for christmas, where I will get Pro. :icon_bigg

Unfortunately, I will buy FIFA in a couple of weeks.

But I will treat myself to an xBox 360 for christmas, where I will get Pro. :icon_bigg

Why bother buying FIFA :102:

Just giving EA money to make more shit games.

Surely you can last until christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670