Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work day to day dealing with multi nationals, independant retailers and undercutters that have another full time job doing it to just to make an extra pound on their outlay.

I see the damage these people do. I've seen so many hard working independants go bankrupt this year as a result of the part time time petes that it is heartbreaking to see them and their families in that position, not to mention the money owed to my company that will have to be written off as a result. All as a result of part time pete who not only happy with going to work all week to earn his money, he also is wants your money as well. He doesn't have to pay rent, taxes, wages and all the overheads a legitimate business owner has to pay

Don't patronise me with your throw away "rebelious" statements, because they mean shit unless you work day to day in the situation and see the damage done

You can kiss my arse boy! It costs to set up a website and such aswell, it even costs to run an eBay store. To get a professional website set up its probably going to cost about £1500 and thats before I get any kind of stock to sell on.. also I think you will find when you run an internet based business you have to pay tax if you earn over £2000 a year and apply for a vat business number if you start to earn over £10,000 a year (obviously by which point it would become a full time job - no longer meaning you are a 'part time pete') you and your independant retailers can go and suck on your millions of pounds in revenue.. that's what I'm trying to set up.. or looking at.

Ona side note.. I played Pro Evo Soccer 6 for the 360 today.. man - it almost feels like Fifa, I only played 3 friendlies, I see they've taken out the team creation option, you also dont seem to be able to edit a player's appearance, and they game just feels a lot more 'clumsy' control wise, disappointing.. Pro Evo 4 is still the best. I don't know how it compares to the latest Fifa as I haven't tried that yet..

Last edited:
Been playing on it for the last couple of hours. Good game, quite difficult to get straight into, you have no time on the ball and the ball can skip off of a players foot and loose control very easily, as for heading, I thort PES5 was difficult for head, this is almost impossible, especially when using a master league team. First impressions, not as good as I thort it would be but Im pretty sure, given time and afew more hours playing, it will be the Dogs.

My bro downloaded an official FIFA demo, apparently looks great, as all fifas do, but the gameplay is very slow and absolutly shocking!

Been playing on it for the last couple of hours. Good game, quite difficult to get straight into, you have no time on the ball and the ball can skip off of a players foot and loose control very easily, as for heading, I thort PES5 was difficult for head, this is almost impossible, especially when using a master league team. First impressions, not as good as I thort it would be but Im pretty sure, given time and afew more hours playing, it will be the Dogs.

My bro downloaded an official FIFA demo, apparently looks great, as all fifas do, but the gameplay is very slow and absolutly shocking!
thats dissapointing

its on its way back from town to my house as i speak!! got a bloody essay to do for monday and a massive house party on saturday at my house as well!!

but ive gotta get my priorities sorted its only my final year at uni:

will play PES6 and report back around 2AM :biggrin:

I'm liking it. Bit difficult to get used to, passing is tough, but once you get the hang of it I've strung some beautiful moves together. The through ball is much more usefull than the previous game. Animations are better as well. Like all new Pro Evo games, takes a few good sessions to get used to it, I'm sure by Monday I'll be loving it.

I'm liking it. Bit difficult to get used to, passing is tough, but once you get the hang of it I've strung some beautiful moves together. The through ball is much more usefull than the previous game. Animations are better as well. Like all new Pro Evo games, takes a few good sessions to get used to it, I'm sure by Monday I'll be loving it.

ditto mate. its always the same when the new pro evo comes out, its hard to get used to and i always think its shit cus im much better at the old one although i managed to score a couple of crackers already, mainly with Fred.

I also just downloaded an option file for the ps2 but it has not get the premiership teams editted yet due to copyright, although a member of a forum will just edit it themselves and just post it in a day or so. Anyone who wishes to send me their memory card can do so and i will copy the option file onto it for free instead of charging rip off prices like on ebay, just PM me if you are interested.

Oh BTW Nathan, its taking me this long to reply cus i pissed myself laughing so much i have only just managed to clean it all up!!

It's quality I got it today.
I thought heading was a lot better. I realised the harder you pushed the button the more your player tried to win the ball in the air.
My first ever goal was scored by Freddie Ljunberg.

I think it is good - it is buggy online though.

Plays sweet off line, need to read the instructions about heading though as it is nearly impossible either go balloning them over or pass them back to the keeper.

Mind you about broke the bar with one but it bounced up and over!

It sucks on xbox content wise, only 8 stadiums and no edit option.
Played it on my mates 360 though, difficult to score, same as it was last year on pes5. Will soon get used to it though.
I think the heading is improved from last year, the game does not favour the defenders 99% of the time anymore.

my mate picked it up for £27 in Manchester town centre yesterday, im sure it was from a large retailer like GAME but not 100% sure, i couldn't believe it when he said it was less than £30 a day before it comes out!!

did you get the link BTW joe?

my mate picked it up for £27 in Manchester town centre yesterday, im sure it was from a large retailer like GAME but not 100% sure, i couldn't believe it when he said it was less than £30 a day before it comes out!!

did you get the link BTW joe?

it's £29.99 in game on PS2

and 10% student discount makes £27 - ****in' brilliant!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670